Embracing her

After she took a shower, she realised she didn’t take any clothes with her.

She goes to the closet to see if he also prepared clothes for her.

She was surprised again that every type of clothes is here, even her undergarments.

She picked a light-colored nightdress with full sleeves.

She laid on the sofa and took her phone and called Amy.

After talking with Amy, she felt tired and soon fell asleep on the sofa.

In the same building on the other floor, David was sitting in his office.

Alex comes to the other floor and enters David’s office, and reports everything.

“Master, I think this is unfair for Madam.”

“What?" David gave him a cold look.

“Lying to our innocent Madam." Alex feels bad for his Madam.

David also looked guilty.” I’m giving her some time to adjust; that’s all.”

“But I think Madam is scared inside, and she was looking for you, but I had to tell her a black lie because of you.” Alex was trying to persuade his brainless master. He knew his master nature very well.

“Do you think it will be okay if I go to her now?” Hopefully, David looked at him as if he was waiting for someone to tell him it would be okay.

“Of course otherwise, Madam’s thought will run in the wrong direction about you, if you don’t want Madam to misunderstand you then..."

before Alex was able to finish his sentence,

David stood up and left the room.

Alex chuckled at his Master’s quick decision.

Obviously, his Master wanted to go to Madam now; he was waiting for an opportunity.

“Master, you are really something.”

After leaving his office, David strides off toward the elevator.

“Ding”

The elevator door opened, and David stepped into the elevator.

He leaned his back against the wall.

David pushed open the door very carefully, not making any sounds.

Walking inside, he looked around and spotted his wife on the sofa.she is sleeping peacefully.

He walks toward the sofa, his heart beating at high speed. He sat by the sofa and quietly stared at Anastasia’s face like he was watching the world’s most beautiful thing.

This is his first time seeing her this close; he can’t help but touch her face. This is the first time he has touched her face. Every moment for him is very precious.

His wife is a stunning beautiful little girl. In the future, his princess will grow up into a more beautiful woman.

Seeing her cute sleeping face, he gives a small smile.

He caresses her cheek with one hand.

He lowered his head and kissed her forehead softly.

Then her cheek, her nose, and her rosy sweet lips, he kisses her very tenderly.

He is afraid to ruin her sleep.
Thinking sleeping on the sofa might be uncomfortable for her; he carried her and placed her in bed carefully.

He still wants to hold her in his embrace,