Star

(Hi🥺💗 thank you to be here)

In their hurry, Porchay still took in sight one sign which confirmed everything he already guessed. “Private” was written on one of the trees, a really far away huge tree, in red and huge, impossible to miss, unless you were running to escape for your life like Porchay did. He looked straight to the road, and not around, his victims stopping there, him running into the throat of hell, to discover the heavenly demon who was prisonned like the most innocent soul.

It meant that anyone seeing those words would walk away and sighed because another part of the forest wasn’t free anymore. Another part of the earth just fell into the hands of money. Other humans thought that it could be theirs when all animals, all walking ones, and flying birds would just show that those boundaries were superficial and unreal. It also meant that Kim would totally be hidden in that house. He wouldn’t come out of the perimeter, because it was the rules, and no one would trespass the new rules of those properties to not bring upon themselves any problems. The idea was brilliant, the house would stay unknown, and Kim would be taken away when they thought that it was time.

No one could predict that Porchay would come inside and change the rules. No one could predict that Kim wasn’t that much of a cold killer. No one could predict that they would escape and step out of the carriage, and still ran, Porchay still squeezing Kim’s hand and making them go through streets and streets. He stopped them near a river in another forest he knew better, back then he hid a lot on top of the branches. It was an isolated part, far-off from the house and not near the city. It was the perfect spot to be attacked alone on a bad day but also to cover your existence from the world.

They both sat down on grass, panting, their veins throbbing and their breath still running when they were not anymore. Porchay began to be calm again. He began to be able to think thoroughly and his eyes trembled again, from his tears, each drop meaningfully wetting his cheeks.

“Porchay…why are you crying?” Kim asked, his cardiac rhythm erratic but his expression peaceful as if nothing happened to them.

Porchay tried to wipe his tears, he was vigorously rubbing his cheeks, making them more pink than it already was. Kim’s eyes showed worries, Kim’s actions were logically linked to stop those movements which looked to hurt the boy. He just put his hands on Porchay’s wrists, delicately, smoothly, without putting pressure but it gave him an electric and a sensation of living again a nightmare, making Porchay push Kim away. He just sat back, staring blankly at the boy.

“So-Sorry P’Kim…I just…hate to have my wrist touched…” He said with a strangled voice.

“Sor-ry…” Kim said too, and Porchay would swear that he saw cat’s ears going down on his head.

“No…you couldn’t know and-” He stopped himself when he discovered, the head popping out of Kim’s shirt, a cat yawning. “What is this…”  

“He was…in the carriage…” Kim explained, reassuring a little Porchay, he didn’t imagine those meow sounds. But it just increased his panic.

“Ommmmy…I am so sorry P’Kim, I swear, I don’t know why I did this, I am really so so sorry, I don’t know what to do now I-” He just said at an incredible speed which just intrigued the two kittens, looking at him with worries.