Tiny, adorable Chay

“I am sorry for the wait, we needed to check our own orders for it to match, you know papers are a good way but anyone could write one which looks like the one from the kingdom. We can’t afford this, for our jobs and society.” The guard said, coming at them. “If you’re willing to follow me now, I will guide you to the cell.”

Porchay didn’t really know who answered but he heard some voices, in fact only Kim holding his hand was keeping him in reality. He hated what he just heard, even if he was right, the guard talked as if his Hia had killed people, as if he was a dangerous criminal when he just tried to survive. This kind of mindset just gave him the need to puke, some humans were worth living and others wouldn’t be able to defend their own breath, it was breaking society, it was a hierarchy of their blood and Porchay wasn’t on the highest rank.

He could have been in those cells a lot of time, it could have even happened before he would have been able to meet Kim and reach a better stability, because he had luck, because he had met people higher in the hierarchy, people who deserved to live, unlike them. The boy tried to not be resentful, no one was clearly aware of this before living it and no one had decided that it would be like this, however it was not new that most people loved to close their eyes on misery, it helped sleeping at night.

Porchay could feel venom, poison, hatred, spreading through his whole soul and he couldn’t stand it, he wasn’t like this, he never truly showed signs of hating easily, he even cried a lot when Porsche killed bugs. He was so young and he just got sad, they didn’t do anything more than existing. His Hia had asked for his forgiveness, he had made him laugh and he never tried to kill anyone or any living being which wasn’t a menace for them.

Porchay realised now how they had become the bugs of society, the unwanted one, the people showing to the world that this one wasn’t that pretty, gorgeous and full of beauty. So they had to throw them away in a place like this, throw them even if in the end Porsche didn’t do anything against people, he did something for himself and he wasn’t someone to steal pricey things to get money from it, he would go for food, food which was coming from the plate of rich people, they couldn’t confirm that everytime they did it, it was for sure from someone which wasn’t also in need.

The worst in all of this was that most of the time bugs were attacking their own team, it was easier to take from someone you were familiar with or to take from people who couldn’t have guards to protect them. And it caused more grief and sadness and the high hierarchy was still bathing in the gorgeousness of the world. It was unfair, everyone could agree on this, would they try to change it by risking to lose their own comfort? The question was never asked so whatever the answer, no one cared.

And that place was literally disgusting. It wasn’t cleaned, the corridors were dark with spider web around and dust. It looked awful, it was terrifying, it was scary. They could hear some whines, and the voices of the one who were here, and there, who might stay for years until their deaths. Naturally, Tankun came closer to them, he did not like the vibes, it was not welcoming and the most surprising was that it was the guard which were intimidating and not those voices they heard. They had felt better welcomed in a dirty street by people trying to survive than by that place which should have existed to ensure their security from dangerous people, not from poverty when this was created by the kingdom and not from the one suffering from it.

“Let me tell you…we isolated him because he kinda…I don’t know, he couldn’t live anymore with anyone, he was scaring the others.” The guard said and Porchay’s heart sank more than it had already did. He breathed loudly and when they stopped in front of a huge door, without any glass on it, he turned to them.