Thee-danger

(Hi 🥺 hope that you are good✨️ wishing you the best, Love youuu💗)

Yok walked inside quickly, realizing what was happening in front of her. One of the most powerful and criminal groups of the town was looking for the man she had under her roof. It gave her shivers. She didn’t think that anyone would know, if Kim stayed inside, not showing even around the brothel, he wouldn’t be seen, but it still was really dangerous. She put in the bin the paper Kinn left with her. Yok breathed, took some time, it would be alright. She still looked for Porchay. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. 

She found him sitting with Clea, hurrying the girl to go let them alone. 

“What’s..happening…” Porchay asked, knowing perfectly her friend’s expression. She was frightened. 

“Chay…I know who is looking for you…”

“And it isn’t good, right?” She stayed silent. “Dangerous?” He added, she nodded. 

“Theerapanyakul.” She whispered in his ears. 

Porchay got stuck, staring at a rock on the ground for some seconds, the words making him swallow hardly his saliva. Everyone knew them, they weren’t a problem for normal people, they weren’t messing with anyone they didn’t need to, so they got people’s good side with them. They even could give some basic and not important work sometimes. They were another power than the royal’s one, a power the royals really didn’t like. And it came slowly in Pochay’s mind that he messed with whoever was Kim to them. He put himself in real trouble. 

“Should we go?” Porchay immediately asked, thinking about the heavens not suddenly turning into hells. 

“No! no…Chay…if no one sees Kim… no one will know.”  

“You want…me to hide him? Like they did?” 

“That’s…”

“I cut his hair! It should be okay…enough?”

“They have a drawing…and, it’s harder to recognize him because we are focusing on his hair, but with some observation…” She sighed. 

“I don’t know…what to do Phi…I really have no idea…”

“For now…let him stay in the room…and we will find a way, okay? We will.” Yok put his arms around Porchay and squeezed him softly. 

Porchay walked back to the room feeling really guilty about the situation. How could it work? He was about to do to Kim what they did to him. Or was it the same? Worse? Because he promised to get him out of here. He was kinda confused, but was welcomed by Sophia’s and Kim’s smiles. 

“Chay!” She said, running to him. 

“Can you go to your mother Princess?” He asked, caressing her head.