Final

(Hi 💗✨️🥺it had been a long time, I hope that you are doing great 💗 in fact I finished that story so I will post all of the chapter Love you 💗)

Yok stood up but realized immediately that their little escape would not go as easily as it had been to take Korn by surprise. There were a lot of men here, ready to kill for him in one second, ready to get rid of her but also of Kim. She had no hope that after this he would want to keep a broken weapon.

“Kim.” A voice called them from behind. He knew that voice perfectly.

Kim turned around and found Ken again, another gun pointed at them and he wondered how many were currently waiting for them outside. He instinctively pushed Yok behind him, he was the only one to have a weapon even if he didn’t know how it worked and if there was still what Korn called a bullet in it.

“You made a mistake but I can help you. I saw what you did to those two men of yours, why don’t you just do what you are made for?”

“Shut it up, you betrayed me!” Kim said, feeling lost again.

“I helped you to get back on the right path, you are such a great fighter, like…you could be the favorite one out there! You could ask for anything! From anyone, we will all provide because you are a menace for every human, you are just what every type of organization like us needs.”

“Why…why are you so hyped about him? Isn’t he a rival for you?” Yok asked, just letting her voice pass over Kim’s body.

“I watched him grow up! I was here, I had the mission to take care of him, to not let anyone trespass the forest. And I thought that if for years nothing happened I could let my guard down but this man came inside! And when I came back it was to burn that HOUSE! Burn our efforts! I am really mad because of this!”

At the word “burn” something kinda clicked inside of Kim. He didn’t know why but a pain began to spread and it wasn’t a physical pain at all, more a blurry one spreading over his mind and he felt really uncomfortable.

“You are just crazy.” Yok added, forgetting who got a gun in that place.

Ken sighed. “You know what’s crazy? That all of this work was thrown away, all of those years! For one boy, one stupid boy making Kim learns whatever bullshit about the good and the bad, about his brothers? His brothers are useless too,Kim is the only one able to do everything like a god! And I won’t let him go, some days together again and his mind will remember what he is made for, what we built him for!”

“I am….built…for…myself…” Kim hardly said, his voice shaking a little.

“This is what they want you to think, but you will never feel better than the day you will feel again how you miss to be under our power.”

A loud gunshot made everyone jump out of surprise. Other weird screams could be heard, voices beginning to panic and then a steady voice could be heard.

“I killed him. I am now the heir, Tankhun doesn’t want to take the place.No one should in any way question my actions or you will all end like this man who happened to be my father.”