Behind the doors

(Hi 🥺💗 how are you feeling ? I hope that you can take care of yourself, have a good rest time  Love you💗)

The small brothel was looking like a real town when everyone was working inside. People were cooking, others cleaning, some were waiters, another one was at the entry of the stairs to provide access to the room full of lust. It was organized and not messy. Something everyone appreciated, from clients to workers. Kim looked like having a great time with Sophia. They were in their room all day, Porchay asked him to take care of her and he thought that the small girl was also doing a great job with Kim.  

"So, today So told me that dancing existed!" He excitedly said, moving his arm. "Like this! It's called dancing!"

Porchay looked at him with a tenderness Kim loved to find back after his day of work at the restaurant. The younger boy always looked so tired but he had time for his discovery. It was the same for drawing, painting, or for some words. 

"Sophia told me that sunshine could be used for humans too! Porchay, imagine! That is such a weird thing..."

"We used Star to name our kitty." Porchay laughed, petting the small animal, which wasn't that small anymore, on their bed. And Kim had a sudden expression, so surprised, so mesmerized by the realization. He was also understanding more the subtle way of meaning. Through those words, or through some sentences. 

"Do you know what "shy of" means?" Kim asked, so proud to have learnt this today. 

"Enlighten me." Porchay was smiling, getting in the game even if in reality he knew exactly what it meant. 

"It means that it's coming but it isn't there...like shy of two...imagine the hour is shy and hesitating to walk in! This is really funny!"

Kim was mixing images and words well, he was taking it seriously and finding all he could to better understand his own environment. He was just like a child, learning everyday and helping Sophia to learn too, about animals, about trees, about nature. Clea just asked Kim to not let her know how to fight when she came back and tried to fakely punch her mother. Porchay was hilarious thinking of Kim making her learn how to break faces. They settled on the she needed to know to defend herself but this wasn't a game, not at all. But it was even more entertaining for the two of them because it was now a serious mission to complete. 

"Don't you think that sometimes...we have two children under this roof?" Clea asked Porchay one day, between two potatoes.

"For real...I really think..." And he was amazed by the way Kim was learning so quickly. In fact, since the day he saw how he could just voice out the rules he had learnt and learnt all over his boring days alone, he understood how prodigious his memory was. How flexible too it was, and now he was eager, so eager to always have more and more information to gather. One thing Kim loved the most was when he could witness how big the world was. In his small house, he knew a lot but always the same things, always the same rituals to do, here it was new everydays, he felt stimulated and he only kept one thing from his past habit : his exercising. Kim was the same, physical, body, but he was happier. The sound of his laugh was heard so often and it was caressing Porchay's face softly, as if that melody could ease every problem. As if Kim had the luck in a way to keep his child's reaction without being childish and to let out the most harmonious and sincere laugh of all time. One thing Porchay forgot was that Kim and Sophia were also curious, and the talk took a weird turn when they stepped on the second floor but were immediately, thankfully spotted by a worker here.