Emergency

(Hi 💗✨️how are you doing ? I hope so so good happiness will be jealous, tha n you for reading 🥺)

No one understood what happened. No one could know why Porchay just walked outside. It was like the unexpected grow of grass in a place where a fire had burnt everything  it was like the sudden rain or the surprising umbrella someone thought they didn’t take. They didn’t question it, they didn’t question anything because Porchay didn’t let them know that something was wrong, and it slapped them in the face when they saw him taken away unconscious. The windows showed it all, and their hearts were suddenly moving from calm to worried, the rhythm going up and the reality of the situation hitting like  a wave on  sand, erasing for them too the feeling of security. The "Heavens" had one of their angels taken away, and everyone even the clients, some recognizing for whom those men  worked, were lost, confused and some ready to just walk away.

"Everyone!" Clea smiled the more genuinely whe could. "My friend here had money problems but it will be settled easily, so let's enjoy."

Het whole body was of ice when her eyes was pleading her acting skills to look confident enough to at least save the rest of the money they themselves could win. It was ripping her heart appart but the money was needed. For those clients money issues were always the answer, and safe. No one would come for them if they didn’t have money issues, and for the workers, they couldn’t close the place. What they could win was so much less than they needed, just enough to pay a salary of misery and enough to take care of the place or pay for taking care of everyone’s health. Everyone was in reality working for their own life but also for the safety of everyone around. This was why Yok looked furious now.

She was in front of everyone of them but Kim and Sophia, clueless upstairs. She closed the place earlier today, wished to do it sooner. She never lookef like this, her smile was dead, her eyes were dark and her authority was spread through her attitude. She never liked to use of her power as the head of "The heavens" to play with the small humans trapped here. But she needed answers.

"Who did it?" She asked, looking at each one of them. Silence answered. No men nor women looked guilty, no men nor women could look at Yok without sadness in their pupils, also worried for Porchay. "Who did it?" She repeated with less sympathy.

Yok sat on the table, crossing her legs. "Who the fuck made them took my Chay away ?...I tell you, we are not moving from here until I will know…there is no way that they found him this easily when they were looking for him without any wanted drawing…" She was going on and on, trying to play with the pressure. But she didn’t even need to do this.

"So you knew that he was there ?" A man said, looking more outraged by this than the fact that he just disclosed his actions.

"The fuck Jany, why did you tell them?" Clea asked, showing her highest disppointment. 

"How much did they give?" Yok talked louder than all of the small voices beginning to whisper.

"That's not the point."

"That's totally the point! You are putting his life in danger and I want to know how much you thought it was worth it!"