|Chapter 1|

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

(Y/N) quietly sat on her desk, her mind blank and her thoughts scattered.

She absentmindedly played with the pen and eraser on her desk, feeling as if she was drifting into a void of nothingness.

But just as she was about to succumb to the emptiness, a voice pierced through the silence.

"(Y/N)!"

Startled, she snapped back to reality and looked up to see Tanjiro Kamado standing in front of her with a warm smile on his lips.

Nezuko stood beside him, her expression equally friendly. They were a familiar sight, classmates who always seemed to radiate positivity.

"Hey, Tanjiro. Nezuko," (Y/N) responded, her voice still carrying a hint of absent-mindedness.

Tanjiro leaned slightly closer, concern etched on his face. "You alright there, (Y/N)? You seemed lost in thought. We were wondering if you'd like to join us for lunch. It's a good chance to relax and have some fun."

(Y/N) blinked, her mind slowly grasping the offer.

Lunch with them could be a nice change from the monotonous routine she had fallen into. With a small smile, she nodded and began gathering her things.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go."

As they walked outside the classroom, Tanjiro and Nezuko noticed Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashira waiting nearby.

Inosuke, as boisterous as ever, wasted no time in voicing his impatience.

"What took you so long, Monjiro? Hurry up! I'm starving-The cafeteria won't wait forever!"

Tanjiro chuckled, seemingly unfazed by Inosuke's outburst. "Alright, alright, Inosuke. No need to get all worked up. We're coming."

(Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle softly at their banter. As they made their way towards the cafeteria, the group fell into an easy rhythm of conversation and laughter.

It was refreshing to be in the company of friends who brought such warmth and energy to the mundane school day.

"So, (Y/N), how's your day been so far?" Tanjiro asked, his eyes gleaming with genuine interest.

(Y/N) paused, considering the question. "Honestly, it's been a bit dull. But thanks to you guys, it's looking up."

Nezuko smiled warmly, her presence radiating a sense of tranquility. "Hmm hmm."

As Tanjiro and the boys went to order their food, (Y/N) and Nezuko found an available seat for their group in the bustling cafeteria.

The noise of conversations and clattering trays filled the air, but (Y/N) seemed to remain distant, lost in her own thoughts.