|Chapter 21|

I said I'll be coming back around August 10 but it is literally 3:00 AM and I can't sleep. So here I am writing mwehehe-

Some random authors note at the end of the chapter. It's just a small life update at the end soo yeet let's get writing.

-

Chapter Twenty One:

Chapter Twenty One:

As the days rolled on, the charade of (Y/N) and Elias's fake dating continued to play out. Their laughter echoed in the corridors, and their playful interactions seemed never-ending.

"Rengoku-Sensei likes me? Please, don't be so delulu, Elias."

"I'm serious, (Y/N)! Just watch and follow my gorgeous lead."

But for Kyojuro Rengoku, it was becoming harder to ignore the growing knot of jealousy that twisted within him.

Sitting in his office, surrounded by stacks of papers to grade, Kyojuro struggled to focus.

The sound of their laughter drifted through the open window, reaching his ears like a sweet torment.

He sighed, his pen pausing mid-air as he stared blankly at the papers in front of him.

Seeing them together, so carefree and happy, struck a flame within Kyojuro.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that he was missing out on something, that he was watching a scene from afar that he desperately wanted to be a part of.

'Noo, Kyojuro. Bad Kyojuro. No scheming of bullshit to remove Elias from the picture. You can't drop him out in the midst of their graduation.'

His mind wandered back to the moments he had shared with (Y/N), the countless conversations they had, the shared laughter and meaningful glances.

(Y/N) is his student, yes, but she had definitely become something more to him-someone he cared deeply for.

But now, seeing them hand in hand with Elias, his emotions were a chaotic mess. Jealousy gnawed at him, and he couldn't help but wonder what kind she saw in him.

'No no no-Stop this nonsense, Kyojuro.'

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Kyojuro scolded himself for letting his emotions get the better of him.

He had always prided himself on being a focused and disciplined teacher, and here he was, struggling to concentrate because of his own insecurities.

As the days went on, Kyojuro found himself seeking excuses to leave his office and catch a glimpse of (Y/N) and Elias together.

Each time, he would feel a pang of envy as he watched them interact. He longed to be the one laughing by (Y/N)'s side, holding her hand without pretense.

After a long day at school, Kyojuro's envy still lingered, gnawing at his thoughts like an insistent ache.

He sighed as he locked up his office, his mind still preoccupied with the image of (Y/N) and Elias together.