|Chapter 12|

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

The bar was lively, filled with the sound of laughter and clinking glasses as Kyojuro, Giyu, Tengen, and Gyomei enjoyed their night out.

Tengen, ever the boisterous one, was pouring drinks for everyone and cheering them on to keep drinking. "More, Mooree~!"

"Tengen, calm your shins." Giyu, being the responsible one, reminded Tengen that he needed to stay sober to drive everyone home later.

"I can't help it, man! This is the only way to truly enjoy a flashy night out," Tengen laughed, taking another sip of his drink.

Giyu sighed, "Just don't overdo it. We don't want any accidents on the way back."

Gyomei chimed in, his gentle demeanor contrasting with Tengen's loudness, "I agree with Giyu. Let's all have fun, but let's make sure we get back safely."

While Giyu and Gyomei discussed school-related matters, Tengen turned to Kyojuro with a knowing look in his eyes.

He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, causing Kyojuro to shift uncomfortably.

"What is it, Tengen?" Kyojuro asked, trying to ignore the implication behind Tengen's teasing.

"Oh, don't be shy now," Tengen teased. "I saw that look on your face when you saw the new kid, Elias. It didn't look pretty."

Kyojuro blushed furiously, feeling his cheeks heat up. "I-I couldn't help it. He's only been here for a week, and he's already so close with (Y/N)."

Tengen chuckled, "Maybe (Y/N) likes him too. It wouldn't be surprising; they're close in age and see each other every day."

Giyu snapped at Tengen, "Enough, Tengen. You're only making Kyojuro more upset."

Kyojuro groaned and downed another shot of alcohol, feeling the fiery liquid burn down his throat. "I've known (Y/N) longer than that new guy at school. I won't let him take her away from me."

As the three friends continued their discussion, they suddenly heard a voice from behind them.

It was Vivian.

She had a mischievous smile on her face as she chimed in, asking whose love Kyojuro was fighting for. "Hi, Kyo~! Hello, everyone!"

The four boys instantly fell silent, exchanging surprised glances with each other.

Kyojuro's annoyance grew, wondering how, why, and when Vivian had appeared.

He forced a fake smile and turned around to greet her. "Vivian, what a surprise. Why are you here?"

Vivian nonchalantly explained, "It's a friend's birthday, and we were supposed to meet up here, but I can't seem to find her anywhere."

Kyojuro knew she was lying.