|Chapter 24|

Who knew not doing anything makes me super motivated to write lol—

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:

"(Y/N), easy there!"

As (Y/N) stumbled and fell, Kyojuro's reflexes kicked in, and he moved swiftly to catch her, his strong arms wrapping around her to break her fall.

However, their momentum was difficult to control, and they both lost their balance, falling to the floor together in a tangle of limbs.

The impact was softer than (Y/N) had expected, thanks to Kyojuro's efforts to cushion her fall.

She found herself on top of him, her hands instinctively bracing herself against his chest.

(Y/N)'s heart raced, not just from the sudden fall, but from the close proximity and the unexpected turn of events.

Kyojuro's cheeks were tinged with a deep blush, his expression a mixture of surprise and concern as he looked up at (Y/N).

His grip on her remained steady, his arms providing a reassuring anchor in the midst of the unexpected tumble.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Kyojuro's voice was gentle, his eyes locking onto hers as he assessed her well-being.

(Y/N) met his gaze, their heart racing in sync with the intensity of the moment.

The air seemed charged with an unspoken energy, and the embarrassment of the situation sent a warmth creeping up their cheeks.

"I... I'm okay," (Y/N) managed to stammer out, her voice slightly shaky.

Kyojuro nodded, his gaze never leaving (Y/N)'s face. Their proximity was undeniable, and the shared moment of vulnerability left both of them momentarily speechless.

In the midst of their tangled positions and flushed faces, there was a raw honesty that seemed to permeate the air.

The barriers that had separated them—teacher and student, complicated emotions—seemed to fade away in this moment of unexpected closeness.

As they remained on the floor, a mixture of amusement and tenderness flickered in Kyojuro's eyes.

The situation was undeniably awkward, but there was also an undeniable warmth between them—a shared moment that had brought them closer than they had ever imagined.

Feeling the weight of the awkwardness and their close proximity, (Y/N) was quick to scramble off of Kyojuro, her face turning even redder from the embarrassment of the situation.

She stammered out apologies, their voice a mixture of awkwardness and genuine regret for the sudden tumble she had taken.

"I'm so sorry, Rengoku-Sensei. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I—"

Her words were cut short when she felt Kyojuro's hands on her waist.

The touch was unexpected, a gentle grip that halted her movement as she attempted to stand up.