|Chapter 6|

CHAPTER SIX:

CHAPTER SIX:

"My poor baby sis-Don't worry! I'm here for you. Stay right where you are, okay? I'll come and pick you up."

(Y/N) sat on a bench outside the arcade, anxiously tapping her foot as she glanced at her watch.

The arcade lights had begun to dim, and most of the crowd had already dispersed. Only a few stragglers remained, but still, Mitsuri was nowhere to be seen.

As the minutes turned into atleast half an hour, worry started to creep into (Y/N)'s mind.

She wondered if something had happened to Mitsuri or if she had forgotten about picking her up.

'Don't be such a wuss, (Y/N). Nee-San can kick anybody's butt, there's no way she's in danger. If anything, her supposed assaulter would be in danger.'

In her heart, she knew Mitsuri would never intentionally leave her waiting like this, but the doubt still nagged at her.

Just as the panic began to rise within her, (Y/N)'s attention was drawn to a familiar sound approaching.

A distinctive engine revved nearby, catching her off guard.

She turned her head to see a car that looked eerily similar to Kyojuro Rengoku's parked just a few feet away.

"No way," she muttered to herself, her heart racing.

'This is just a huge coincidence right? There's no effing way that's Rengoku-Sensei. I'm sure there are other people out there with cars that have a sticker of the name "Kyojuro Rengoku" on them... Yeah! Let's go with that-(Y/N), stop being delulu."

As the car came to a halt in front of her, the window rolled down, revealing none other than Kyojuro Rengoku himself behind the wheel.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in disbelief as shock and excitement mingled on her face.

It was indeed Rengoku-sensei's car, and he was waving at her, wearing his warm, trademark smile.

(Y/N) was shocked to see him there, her eyes widening with surprise.

She couldn't help but wonder why Kyojuro Rengoku, her esteemed teacher, was the one picking her up instead of her sister, Mitsuri.

'If this is literally Nee-San's doing I'm going to steal all her striped socks.'

Her mind raced with questions, and she mustered the courage to ask him the burning question on her mind.

"R-Rengoku-Sensei, why are you here?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Kyojuro smiled warmly, his eyes filled with kindness. "Ah, (Y/N), it's a funny story. You see, I happened to overhear Mitsuri mentioning that she needed to step out for a second because her sister needed a ride home. Being the gentleman that I am, I offered to fetch you instead."