|Chapter 31|

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

Vivian's eyes widened as she saw Obanai's perplexed expression. "Oh, Hi." she exclaimed.

Kyojuro scratched his head, looking a bit flustered. "We didn't expect to see you here, Obanai. Where's Mitsuri?"

Tengen quickly jumped in, a mischievous grin on his face. "You know how it is, Obanai. We were just having a friendly debate about which food tastes better!"

"Mitsuri went home." Obanai arched an eyebrow, his expression skeptical. "Food? You three don't exactly look like you're discussing culinary preferences."

Tengen shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, you know, food is serious business. We're just really passionate about our choices."

Obanai's lips twitched into a faint smile. "Passionate, huh? Interesting choice of words."

Kyojuro chimed in, trying to diffuse the tension. "Absolutely, Obanai. It's all in good fun."

Obanai's skeptical expression didn't waver, his gaze still fixed on Tengen, Kyojuro, and Vivian. However, when Vivian spoke up, his attention shifted to her.

"Obanai," Vivian began tentatively, "can I ask you something?"

Obanai's eyebrow quirked upward, his curiosity evident. "Go ahead."

Vivian took a deep breath, her eyes determined. "Is it true that a romantic relationship between a student and a teacher is not allowed?"

Tengen and Kyojuro exchanged uneasy glances, the tension in the air growing palpable. Obanai's gaze remained steady, his expression inscrutable.

After a moment's pause, Obanai nodded slowly. "Yes, that's correct. Such relationships are generally considered inappropriate and can lead to severe consequences."

Tengen's fingers tapped nervously against his leg, and Kyojuro's eyes flitted around as if searching for an escape route.

Vivian pressed on, her voice unwavering. "And what kind of consequences are we talking about?"

Obanai's eyes held a hint of seriousness. "For the teacher, it could result in disciplinary actions, suspension, or even termination from their position. There's a breach of trust involved, and it can negatively impact the learning environment."

Tengen cleared his throat, attempting to break the tension. "Right, it's all about maintaining a professional environment for the students."

Kyojuro nodded vigorously, a nervous smile tugging at his lips. "Absolutely, professionalism is key."

Obanai's gaze shifted between the three of them, his expression softening slightly. "Is this a hypothetical question, or is there something specific you're concerned about?"

Vivian's determination remained resolute as she exchanged that quick glance with Tengen and Kyojuro.

She took a breath and addressed Obanai, "Actually, Obanai, I wanted to talk to you about something. I would really appreciate your help with this."