|Chapter 32|

Eyy just a few more chapters and this book shall be completed mwehehe-

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

As the evening wound down and the group dispersed, Kyojuro offered Tengen a ride home. With a comical twist, Tengen explained the predicament of his missing car.

"Yeah, well, you see, I left my car to one of my girlfriends, but honestly, I can't remember which one." He let out a sheepish chuckle, clearly finding the situation amusing.

Kyojuro shook his head in a mixture of disbelief and fond exasperation. "I don't know how you manage to keep up with all of that."

Tengen leaned back in the passenger seat, his tipsy state evident in his relaxed posture. "Hey, variety is the spice of life, my bestie."

Kyojuro laughed heartily, glancing at Tengen before focusing back on the road. "Well, let's just hope you figure out where your car ended up."

As they drove through the quiet streets, Kyojuro's expression turned more thoughtful. "You know, I still can't believe the things that happened earlier at the party."

Tengen nodded in agreement, his tone more serious now. "Yeah, that whole shit with Sanemi and the video... What delulu-ness."

Kyojuro's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he continued to navigate the quiet streets.

After a moment, he turned to Tengen with a serious expression. "Do you think that whole video thing was real?"

Tengen leaned back in his seat, contemplating the question. He let out a casual shrug, his tipsy demeanor still evident. "Nah, Sanemi was drunk and stupid. I mean, come on, he wouldn't do any quickies if it wasn't with Kanae."

Tengen's statement was punctuated with a smirk, his confidence in his assessment clear. "He's head over heels for Kanae. There's no way that video is real."

Kyojuro let out a relieved chuckle, his tension easing as he processed Tengen's words. "You're probably right. It was just a weird and drunken mix-up."

Flashback FR: Chp 31

As Kyojuro drove Tengen home, the conversation sparked a flashback from earlier at the party.

Obanai was seen dragging the drunken Sanemi away from Vivian, Tengen, and Kyojuro, leading him to a more secluded area.

Once Obanai was certain they were out of earshot, he turned to Sanemi with a stern expression.

"Sanemi, is the whole video thing true?" Obanai's voice carried a mix of seriousness and frustration.

Sanemi let out a boisterous laugh, his drunken state evident in his demeanor. He reached into back of his pants and pulled out a champagne bottle, his eyes gleaming mischievously.