|Chapter 29|

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: (Flashback FR: Chp 27)

(Flashback FR: Chp 27)

The evening of the graduation ceremony found Kyojuro in a state of frantic search.

His heart raced as he scoured the area, his gaze scanning the crowd in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the one person he had fallen deeply in love with-(Y/N).

Clutching the small box in his hand, his intention to give her a special gift added an element of urgency to his quest.

Despite the bustling atmosphere of the ceremony, Kyojuro's focus remained unwavering as he continued his determined search.

His determination to find (Y/N) was palpable, his steps purposeful as he navigated through the crowd, eyes searching for that familiar face.

'Where is she? It's their graduation party- Don't tell me they left early or something.'

However, amidst his efforts, a moment of comedic realization dawned upon him.

A memory flashed through his mind-an encounter with Mitsuri, the elder sister of the very person he was seeking.

A wry smile touched his lips as he chuckled to himself.

The thought that he could have simply asked Mitsuri for (Y/N)'s whereabouts struck him as both amusing and slightly embarrassing.

'I literally passed by Mitsuri earlier. Why didn't I think of asking her? Being in love makes me delulu.'

Amidst the lively atmosphere of the graduation ceremony, Kyojuro's determined steps led him to where Mitsuri was dancing with effortless grace.

Her movements were captivating, a testament to her vibrant spirit that seemed to radiate joy and energy.

Obanai's watchful gaze was a stark contrast to Mitsuri's carefree dancing, his vigilance reminiscent of a protective hawk.

Upon noticing Kyojuro's approach, he nudged Mitsuri gently, a silent signal that someone was seeking her attention.

Mitsuri's gaze shifted, her smile never faltering as she turned to face Kyojuro.

His presence seemed to be a welcomed interruption to her dance, and her greeting was warm and genuine.

"Kyojuro! How lovely to see you here again." she exclaimed, her words carrying a sense of familiarity and warmth.

"Hiya, Mitsuri." Returning her greeting, Kyojuro's tone was equally friendly as he exchanged pleasantries.

However, the reason for his inquiry lay just beneath the surface. With a mix of curiosity and hope, he then asked, "By any chance, have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?"

Mitsuri's response was given in the midst of her continued dancing, her cheerful demeanor remaining intact.

"Ah, (Y/N) and her friends actually left early to celebrate," she explained, her words carrying a sense of understanding. "I believe they're probably at home by now."