|Chapter 37|

Just a few more chapters Ahhhhh-

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN:

'Ugh... My head hurts.'

As (Y/N) slowly roused from her sleep, her head thumping and her senses muddled, she was met with the unpleasant aftermath of a hangover.

Her mouth felt dry, her head was pounding, and her mind was struggling to piece together the events of the previous night.

She groaned softly, trying to remember what had led to this state.

'Did I get dunk? What in the absolute Jebesus... Oh heck, it was those colorful drinks.'

"I'm going to kill Elias..." she mumbled to herself, her voice a low grumble. The memory of the drinks handed to her and the tipsiness she had felt started to surface.

But the specifics were still hazy, and she knew she needed more rest before attempting to sort it all out.

'Mama needs her rest. I'll deal with Elias later.'

With the intention to drift back into sleep, (Y/N) nuzzled her head into her sheets. But as her senses slowly woke up, something felt different. The warmth beneath her was more encompassing, and the sensation was broader than her usual bed.

'Huh? Did Nee-San change the couch or something...?'

Confused yet strangely content, she shifted slightly, becoming more aware of her surroundings.

As (Y/N) began to rouse from her sleep, her thoughts still muddled by the lingering effects of the hangover, her surroundings slowly registered in her mind.

The realization hitting her like a ton of bricks as the fog lifted. Her room. This was her room. She was not in the living room with her friends.

'Oooh holy Jebesus. I think I'm gonna be sick- I need some water.'

As she attempted to sit up, her movement was abruptly halted by the sensation of warm hands wrapping around her waist.

"Mmm... Five more minutes, Senjuro... I'm busy snuggling my Sunshine."

Shocked and surprised, her heart raced as she was gently pulled back onto the bed, her back pressed against the warm presence below her.

Startled by the unexpected sight of Kyojuro nuzzling against her like a mad koala, (Y/N)'s initial shock turned into a mixture of embarrassment and surprise.

Her heart raced, and she couldn't help the involuntary blush that spread across her cheeks. The sight was both endearing and utterly unexpected, catching her off guard in the early morning hours.

"K-Kyojuro!" she squeaked, her voice a mixture of surprise and flustered embarrassment. Her mind was racing as she tried to comprehend the situation.

She had fallen asleep with the intention of having a peaceful rest after her night of drinking, but this... this was certainly not what she had anticipated.