|Chapter 2|

CHAPTER TWO:

CHAPTER TWO:

Kyojuro Rengoku, a charismatic homeroom teacher known for his stern yet caring demeanor, and overall hotness, was happily strolling through the bustling corridors of the school.

It was lunchtime, and he was looking forward to meeting up with his fellow teachers for their usual lunchtime gathering.

As he walked, lost in his thoughts, a sudden voice startled him from behind.

"Hello there, Kyo~!" a cheerful voice called out.

Kyojuro turned around to find Vivian, standing there with a beaming smile. He rolled his eyes subtly, hoping she wouldn't notice, but it seemed his efforts went in vain.

"Ah, Vivian," Kyojuro said, feigning surprise. "What brings you here... Again?"

Vivian's smile widened as she held up a bento box in front of her. "I made lunch, Kyo! Just for you and me. I thought it would be nice if we could eat together."

Kyojuro sighed inwardly. It seemed like Vivian had been pursuing him relentlessly throughout the day, constantly finding reasons to talk to him.

He had been trying his best to maintain a professional distance, but Vivian's persistence was starting to test his patience.

"Vivian, I appreciate the gesture, but I already have my own lunch, and I'm meeting up with Giyu," Kyojuro explained, hoping she would take the hint and leave him be.

Undeterred, Vivian's expression remained resolute. "Oh-that's alright, Kyo. I'm sure Giyu won't mind if we join you. Besides, it's a homemade bento! You can't say no to that, right?"

Kyojuro's brows furrowed, torn between his desire for a peaceful lunch and not wanting to hurt Vivian's feelings.

He considered walking away again, but it seemed Vivian was determined to accompany him.

As Kyojuro and Vivian approached the eating spot where Giyu, Gyomei, and Tengen were waiting, the other teachers couldn't help but notice Vivian's tight grip on Kyojuro, clinging onto him like a baby koala.

Tengen, with his keen observation skills, gave Kyojuro a questioning look, raising an eyebrow inquiringly.

Kyojuro and Tengen locked eyes, and a silent conversation unfolded between them, conducted entirely through their expressive eyebrows.

Tengen's raised brow seemed to ask, 'Who is this bish, and why is she so attached to you?'

In response, Kyojuro wriggled his eyebrows in a manner that conveyed his annoyance, silently indicating that Vivian was just an irritating leech who had been following him around all day.

'She's just an annoyance. Don't wanna talk about it.'

Not one to back down, Tengen persisted with his silent interrogation, this time directing his eyebrows towards another matter.