|Chapter 36|

My fingers are hurting from frantically typing on my laptop, but I only feel this creative on rare occasions. So the show must go on-

 So the show must go on-

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:

As Kyojuro opened the door to (Y/N)'s room, a sense of warmth and familiarity greeted him. The cozy atmosphere of the room seemed to match the comfort he felt being there.

His smile remained soft, a reflection of the quiet happiness that filled him as he stepped inside.

As he approached (Y/N)'s bed, his gaze softened, and a tender warmth filled his chest.

Looking down at her peaceful sleeping form, he couldn't help but feel a rush of emotion-a mixture of fondness, protectiveness, and a newfound closeness.

With a quiet mumble, Kyojuro addressed (Y/N) in her slumber, his voice carrying a sense of apology and gentle reassurance.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he said softly, his words directed at her even though she was asleep. "You look so snug in my arms, but I have to let you go now."

As Kyojuro gently ensured that (Y/N) was settled and comfortable on her bed, his attention lingered on her serene sleeping face.

He sighed softly, a mixture of emotions swirling within him as he gazed at her. With a tender smile, he murmured a quiet "Goodnight." to her, believing he was about to leave her to her rest.

However, just as he was about to take a step, he felt a gentle yet surprisingly strong grip on his wrist.

The touch was unexpected, and Kyojuro turned back to see (Y/N) looking up at him with drowsy eyes, her gaze half-opened and her expression slightly confused.

Despite her drunken state, she seemed to have made a decision and wasn't ready to let him go just yet.

Baffled yet intrigued, Kyojuro met (Y/N)'s gaze and listened as she mumbled her question.

Her words were slurred, but her tone held a faint pout that tugged at his heartstrings.

"Why are you leaving?" she asked, her voice holding a mix of curiosity and a hint of disappointment.

The soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated the room, casting a warm golden hue over everything.

(Y/N) lay on the bed, her eyes half-lidded, and a contented smile tugging at her lips. Kyojuro stood by her side, his tall frame casting a protective shadow over her.

Kyojuro's lips curled into a gentle smile as he crouched down, ensuring that he met (Y/N)'s eyes at the same level.

Their fingers intertwined, his touch comforting and reassuring. "You need some rest," he murmured, his voice a soothing melody.

(Y/N) blinked drowsily, a hint of protest in her gaze as she shook her head. "Nuh-uh," she slurred, her words slightly muddled. "You can't leave me. Good boyfriends don't leave."