12

"Sonne, Gising" agad akong napa bangon bg marinig ko ang boses ni Sky. Nandito sya sa kwarto ko na syang ipinagtaka ko. "Congratulations sikat kana" pinakita niya sa akin ang cellphone niya at agad lumuwa ang mata ko. The issue is about Governor Lucian dancing with a mysterious girl sa grand ball ng rainbow of hope for children charity. Buti nalang talaga at iyong parang party light lang kaya hindi masyadong clear ang mukha ko.

Kinabahan ako bigla, ano kayang mangyayari kay Lucian! Paniguradong maraming mga reporters ang nag aabang sa kanya. Agad akong tumayo at paalis na sana ng pinigilan ako ni Sky.

"Maramibg reporters sa labas mg bahay kaya mas maigi pang dumito ka nalang muna"

" How about Lucian? "

" Geez, Sabi ni Nana Carmen ba iyon? Sabi niya maaga daw umalis si Lucian and his with his security " sabi ni Sky tsaka siya umupo sa kama ko. "Mukhang alam niyang maraming reporters ang naghihintay sa labas ng bahay natin. Siguro mas maigi na manatili ka muna dito hanggang kumalma ang sitwasyon." Dagdag niya habang naka tingin sa nails niya.

"What if lalabas ang mga videos and pictures na klaro na ang mukha ko? What will be the reaction sa mga tao?" Kinabahan kong tanong sa kanya dahil alam kong posible itong mangyari sa akin. Hindi pa man ngayon pero dapat ng maging prepare .

Sky looked at me with a serious expression, her playful demeanor fading away. "Sonne, we can't predict how people will react, but what matters most is how you handle the situation. Stay true to yourself, be honest, and face the challenges with courage. Remember, the people who truly care about you will understand and support you."

Her words brought some reassurance to my anxious heart. I knew that no matter what happened, I had Sky by my side.

"You're right, Sky," I said, taking a deep breath. "I won't let fear control me. I'll face whatever comes my way-our way. Thank you for being here with me."

Sky smiled, her playful nature returning. "That's the spirit, Sonne! We'll face whatever comes our way together. And remember, you're not alone in this. We have our loved ones, our friends, and each other. We'll get through it, no matter what."

Busy si Sky nag use sa loptop niya kaya umupo ako sa sofa dito sa kwarto ki at kinuha ang cellphone ko.

As I scrolled through the comments on social media, my heart sank at the harsh judgments and negative remarks. It was disheartening to see how quick people were to make assumptions and pass judgment, even without knowing the full story. The world can be a cruel and unforgiving place, especially in the realm of public opinion.

"Hey" Biglang kinuha ni Sky ang cellphone ko. "Huwag mo ngang basahin ang mga comments" she hug me tightly.

"Bakit ang insensitive nila Sky? How can they judge me easily"

"Shhhh dear" naramdaman ko ang kamay nnu Sky sa akung bihok at sinuklayan niya gamit ang kamay niya. "Remember, Sonne, the opinions of strangers don't define your worth," Sky whispered, her voice filled with love and support. "People can be quick to judge, but they don't know the real you,the kind-hearted, compassionate person that I know."

Thank you, Sky," I whispered, my voice filled with gratitude. "I'm lucky to have you by my side. Your unwavering support means everything to me."

Sky smiled, her eyes shimmering with genuine care. "And I'm lucky to have you too, Sonne"

Lumabas kami ng may isang katulong na kunatok sa pintuan para ibalita na wala na daw ang mga reporters sa labas.

"Better to pack all your things Sonne, hindi ka safe as of now dito" tinulungan ako ni Sky na ilagay sa bag ang ibang gamit ko. " I will text your husband nalang at ipalinis ang issue na ito. Bakit naman kasi hindi kayo nag iingat dalawa" para syang ina ko na namromroblema din sa issue ng kanyang anak.

I nodded, grateful for Sky's quick thinking and support. "Thank you, Sky. I appreciate everything you're doing."

Sky smiled, her eyes filled with determination. "You don't have to thank me, Sonne. We're in this together, and I'll do whatever it takes to protect you and help resolve this situation."

As we made our way out of the house, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of anxiety and relief. Leaving temporarily was the best course of action, ensuring my safety and allowing the situation to calm down. I knew I could rely on my loved ones to handle the matter and support me through it all.

Biglang tumawag si tatay sakin. Everyday naman kaming nag tetext ni Tatay at ngayon lang sya tumawag. Our conversation is about the issues at ang sabi niya ay kasalukuyan na ding may plano g Daddy ni Lucian para ipa tigil an issue na ito.

In the coming days, my husband took charge, working closely with a public relations team to address the issue and protect my reputation. He released a statement clarifying the context of the incident, emphasizing that it was a simple dance during a charity event and nothing more. He urged the public not to jump to conclusions and to respect our privacy.

As the news circulated, the public's attention gradually shifted to other matters, and the controversy surrounding the incident began to subside. People started to realize that the situation had been blown out of proportion and that there were more pressing issues to focus on.

Tumayo ako mula sa pagka upo sa sofa at pumunta sa kusina para sana iinom ng tubig ng may biglang nag knock sa door. Ako lang mag isa dito dahil nay kikitain na naman si Sky.

Binuksan ko ang pintuan baka nagbabasakaling food panda na iyon bat it was Lucian. Sinuyod ko ang tingin ko sa kanya. Kita ko ang pagod sa kanyang mukha. Nakakalungkot dahil as his wife wala man lang akong magawa para tulungan siya.

"Lucian, what are you doing here?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

He sighed heavily and stepped inside, his shoulders slumped. "I needed to see you, Sonne. I couldn't bear to be alone right now." Agad namumungay ang mata ko. He is so tired na talaga to the point na he need someone to hug him.

I embraced Lucian tightly, holding him close. I could feel the weight of exhaustion and stress he carried. "I'm here for you, Lucian," I whispered. "You're not alone. We'll get through this together."

He leaned into my embrace, finding comfort in our connection. "I don't know how much more I can take, Sonne," he admitted, his voice filled with vulnerability. "The pressure, the constant scrutiny,..it's overwhelming."bulong niya sa akin.

I ran my fingers through his hair, offering what little solace I could. "I understand, Lucian. It's not easy, but remember why you're doing this. Your commitment to serving the people, your dedication to making a difference. Don't let the noise drown out your purpose."

He nodded, his grip on me tightening. "Thank you, Sonne. Sometimes I forget why I'm in this position. But with you by my side, I find the strength to carry on."Tumingin sya sa akin at ngumiti. Bigla nakaramdam ako ng kakaiba sa aking tiyan. This is the first time seeing him smiling Infront of me!

"You don't have to carry the weight alone, Lucian," I said, my voice filled with conviction. "We are partners in this journey, and together we can overcome anything. Trust in yourself, in us, and in the purpose that drives you."

He looked deep into my eyes, his gaze unwavering. "You're right, Sonne. I'm grateful to have you by my side, always reminding me of what truly matters."

Nakakatuwa isipin sapagkat ako ang taga bigay ng encouraging words kay Lucian at si Sky naman ang taga bigay sa akin.

Nang nakarating na si Sky mula sa business niya ay agad siyang sinabihan ni Lucian na ibabalik na niya ako sa bahay namin. Sky agree naman since hindi na masyadong mainit ang issue.

--------

Sinundo, miss na kasi