23

My mind want na i cancel ang name ko sa medical mission na gagawin sa City kung saan pinamumunuan ni Lucian. Pero magkikita at magkikita naman kami ni Lucian dahil siya ang naka bili sa business namin. Hindi ko naman pwede itulak si Sky at silbing kapalit ko dahil may baby siya na inaalagaan.

Kaya hito ako ngayon, nag papaalam sa umiiyak kong anak.

As I looked into my daughter Elle's teary eyes, my heart felt heavy with the decision I had to make. "You have class pa kasi, Elle," I gently explained, wiping away her tears with my thumb. "I wish I could take you with me to the medical mission, but it's not safe for children there, and you need to attend your classes."

"But Mama," she sniffled, "I want to be with you. I don't want you to go away again." Elle wrapped her small arms around my waist, seeking comfort in my embrace.

I knelt down to her level and held her hands, trying my best to explain the situation. "I know, my love, and I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. This medical mission is important, and we'll be helping a lot of people. Once it's over, I'll bring you to the Philippines with me, and we'll spend some quality time together." Her eyes brightened at the mention of visiting the Philippines, a place she had always wanted to explore because of her Filipino heritage and ofcourse sa Daddy niya. "Really, Mama? You promise?"

"I promise, sweetheart," I assured her, giving her a warm smile. "We'll have a wonderful adventure together once your class is done."

As Elle's school bus arrived, she reluctantly let go of my hand and stepped back. "Okay, Mama. I'll wait for you to come back. Take care, and I love you."

"I love you too, Elle," I replied, feeling a lump in my throat. "Be good at school, and I'll see you soon."

With a heavy heart, I watched Elle board the school bus, blowing kisses as it drove away. It wasn't easy leaving my daughter behind, but I knew the medical mission was essential, and I wanted to make a difference in the lives of those in need.

Nang nakaalis na ay doon lang lumabas si Mommy. Lumapit siya sa akin at niyakao ako.

" That's what I exactly feel nung nalayo ako sa inyo" bulong niya sa akin. Kumalas siya sa pagyakap at nilagay ang kanyang dalawang palad sa pisngi ko. " Makakaasa ka. Aalagaan ko si Elle, basta ba mag ingat ka doon ah? " Tumango ako kay Mommy. Niyakap ako muli tsaka niya ako hinatid patungo sa airport.

Sa Airport kami nagkita kita and Im glad na may kakilala ako na maging kasama ko sa Medical mission.  Gabi na ng makarating kami sa Pilipinas at agad nag check in sa Hotel.  Naka tulog agad ako dahil sa malakas ang turbulence sa eroplano na aming sinasakyan.

Kinaumagahan ay agad nagkaroon kami ng tour  sa kanilang lugar. Mostly sa mga girls ay naka suot ng dress at sinapawan ng white coat namin.  Nang nag happn na ay hinatid na kami sa Capitol dahil may kunting party para sa pag welcome namin. Gusto kong umatras pero baka mag taka ang iba kong kasamahan sa inaasta ko.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome the doctors who have come to help us in our medical mission!" the host announced enthusiastically as our group entered the venue. The room erupted into applause as we took our places on the stage. One by one, they introduced each member of our team, acknowledging our efforts and dedication to the cause. I couldn't help but feel a mix of pride and nervousness.