17

"Hey why are you here?" Tanong niya ng makita niya akong sumunod sa kanya sa pool. Kanina pa siya hindi umimik ng makabalik sya galing capitol.

"May problema ka ba?" Tanong ko. May hawak syang baso na may lamang wine at sa gilid niya ay isang bote ng wine. Hinawakan niya ang aking kamay at tinulungang maka upo katabi niya.  Naka short naman ako kaya okay lang na itampisaw ko ang paa ko.

We leaned back and gazed up at the night sky, the stars twinkling like diamonds in the darkness.

"Do you see that cluster of stars over there?" I pointed to a constellation, trying to contain my excitement as I knew a delightful fact about it.

Lucian followed my finger and nodded. "Yes, that one right there. What about it?"

"Well, according to ancient Greek mythology, that's the constellation of Cygnus, the Swan," I said with a soft smile. "But you know what? I prefer to think of it as 'our' constellation."

He looked at me, intrigued. "Our constellation? I'm all ears. Tell me more."

"Because, like the swan, our love is graceful, beautiful, and timeless," I said, feeling my heart flutter. "And just like those stars, our love shines brightly, even in the darkest of times."

Lucian's eyes sparkled with affection, and he pulled me closer, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You always have a way with words, my love. I can't help but fall deeper for you every time you speak."

I blushed at his words but couldn't resist playing along. "Oh, don't get too mushy. We don't want the stars to think we're stealing their spotlight!"

He chuckled, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. "You're right, my witty star. I'll behave… for now."

After that ay nag usap kami tungkol sa mga want namin. Ni-Share ko din sa kanya na I want ko magiging doctor in the future. Gusto pa niyang e enroll ako bukas at nag suggest pa siya na siya ang mag bayad ng tuition sa akin. Pero wala pa sa plano ko ang papasok ng school muli.

Nang muli akong tumingin sa lahat ay nawala na ang mga bituin dahil nasapawan iyon ng clouds. Itinaas ko ang palad ko para pakiramdamin kong uulan na ba.

"Hala may raindrops na, uulan na ata" akmang tatayo na ako ng hinigpitan niya lalo ang pag ka hawak sa aking kamay.

"Let's swim first," Lucian suggested, his grip on my hand tightening as if not wanting to let go. "They said swimming while raining is the most magical experience."

I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. "Okay, but let's be careful, alright?"

He nodded, and we both stood up, making our way to the edge of the pool. As the first raindrops started to fall, we didn't waste any time and jumped into the refreshing water, feeling the cool drops mixing with the pool's warmth. It was indeed magical, as if the universe itself was blessing our moment.

In the water, we swam together, the rain intensifying around us. We laughed and splashed, completely carefree, and for a moment, it felt like we were the only two people in the world.

Lumangoy ako upang makalayo sa kanya at ng makita kong sinundan niya ako ay lumangoy naman ako pumunta sa ibang side. Lumingon lingon ako ng hindi ko na sya makita. Saan iyon na punta. Lalangoy na sana ako ng may biglang humawak sa waist ko.

As the raindrops continued to fall around us, Lucian's arms wrapped tightly around my waist, drawing me closer to him. Our bodies pressed against each other, and the feeling of his warm skin against mine sent shivers of delight down my spine.

"I've got you now," he whispered, his breath mingling with mine.

I giggled playfully, feeling a rush of affection for him. "You certainly did. But don't think it's that easy to catch me again."