20

Warning- suicidal attempt. ;(

"Hello doc!" Bati ng batang babae sa akin. Naka confine siya sa hospital na tinatrabahuan namin ni Sky.She have a high fever at nag ka rushes din siya

"Hello, sweetheart!" I greeted the young girl with a warm smile. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling a bit better, Doc," she replied, her eyes still bright despite her illness. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"It's my pleasure, sweetie," I said gently, placing my hand on her forehead to check her temperature. "Let's see how we can make you feel even better, okay?"

Over the years, my journey had taken me from a worried daughter to a dedicated pediatrician. The loss of my father was a heartbreaking experience, but it also strengthened my resolve to pursue a career in medicine. I wanted to help children like the young girl in front of me, to provide them with the best care possible, and to make a positive impact on their lives.

As a pediatrician, I had the privilege of working in the same hospital where my father was once treated. Every day, I was reminded of his bravery and the love he showed sa akin. He might be physically gone, but his spirit lived on in my heart and in the memories we shared.

My own journey as a pediatrician had been filled with challenges, and I knew the importance of compassion and empathy in healing not just the body but also the soul.

As I continued to care for the young girl, memories of my father flooded my mind. It had been seven years since he passed away, and his absence still left an ache in my heart. Losing him had been a devastating blow, and I found myself grappling with grief and the fear of losing control of my own emotions.

In the aftermath of my father's passing, I struggled to cope with the overwhelming emotions. The weight of my responsibilities, coupled with the pain of loss, had pushed me to my limits. My mind was clouded, and I couldn't remember much of what happened during those dark days.

I sought professional help and was admitted to a mental hospital for a period of time. The experience was both frightening and enlightening. It gave me a safe space to confront my emotions and start the healing process. The support and guidance from skilled mental health professionals helped me regain my clarity and stability. I also tried to end my self din noon to the point na ready akong magpakamatay dahil sa pagkawala ni tatay sa akin.

Almost a year din akong nakatira sa mental hospital at may time ding nakalimutan ko ang past ko at hindi ako maka pagsalita. Through individual therapy, group sessions, and various therapeutic activities, I gained a deeper understanding of myself and the impact of my father's passing on my mental well-being. I learned that it was okay to grieve, and that healing was a gradual process that required patience and self-compassion.

One of the turning points in my recovery was when I opened up to my friends, especially Sky, about my struggles. I confided in her about the guilt and pain I felt after my father's death and how it had led me to attempt suicide. Sky was incredibly supportive, and she reminded me that seeking help and talking about my feelings were signs of strength and courage.

Pagkatapos ng rounds ko ay pumunta ako sa bahay namin ni Sky. Tsaka ako nag sleep dahil 36 hours na akong gising.

Bigla akong bumangon ng napaginipan ko naman ang pagkamatay ni tatay. Hinawakan ko ang noo ko. Hindi pa talaga totally okay ako sa mental health ko pero I try naman na maka ahon sa problemang ito.

"Heyy saan ka pupunta?" Tanong ni Sky ng makita niya akong bumaba. Nasa sala siya at nanood ng tv. Nag resign kasi siya dahil nanganganak kaya masarap ang buhay niya sa ngayon!

May ka one night stand kasi ang babaeng ito at ang mas nakakaba pa ay isang mayamang bilyonaryo iyon. Hindi nga lang alam ni Sky kung aware ba iyong lalaki sa kanya.

"Where's Heaven?" Tanong ko sa kanya. Tinuro niya ang kwarto ni Heaven

"Heaven is sleeping in her room woth her Nany." Sky replied, her voice full of concern as she noticed the turmoil in my expression. "Are you okay, Sonne? You look troubled."

I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself. "I had a disturbing dream, Sky. It was about my father's death again."

Sky gently placed her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, Sonne. Grief is a complex journey, and it's normal to have ups and downs."

I nodded, appreciating her understanding. "I know, Sky. It's just that sometimes the memories and emotions overwhelm me."

"It's okay to feel that way. Remember, I'm here for you," she assured me. "You've been through so much, but you're strong. Don't hesitate to talk about it or seek help when you need it."

"I will, Sky," I said, grateful for her support. "Thank you for being there for me." Tumayo ako dahil may bibisitahin pa ako.

"Where are you going" takang tanong niya.

" Uuwi" tumango siya. Minsan lang ako uuwi sa bahay nina Sky at yun ay pag mayroon akong straight duty. Malapit lan kasi ang house niya sa hospital.Before ako makarating sa bahay ay bumili muna ako ng cake. Paborito nila ang cake na nandito.

Kumatok ako sa pintuan ng bahay at binuksan iyon ng isang kasambahay namin.

"Where's mommy?" Tanong ko tinuro niya ang kwarto ko kaya tumango ako.  5 years ago ay nag kita kami ni mommy. Nabalitaan kasi niya na nasa mental hospital ako were siya ang may ari nun. Isang psychiatrist si mama pero namamahala na siya ngayon ng business nina Lolo and Lola.

As I entered my room, I saw my mother sitting on the edge of my bed, looking through some old photo albums. She looked up and smiled warmly when she saw me.

"Sonne! You're here," she said, putting the album aside and standing up to give me a hug. "How have you been, my dear?"

"I'm doing my best, Mom," I replied, returning her hug. "It's been a challenging journey, but I'm getting through it."

"I'm glad to hear that," she said, her eyes filled with love and concern. "Your well-being is always my priority, you know that, right?"

"I know, Mom," I said, feeling grateful for her unwavering support. "And I appreciate everything you've done for me." Lumabas kami ni Mommy para kakain ng cake na dala ko. Almost 3 pa naman sa hapon kaya wala pa dito ang isang yon.

As I remember umabot ba kami ng isang year bago ko napatawad sa aking ina. Hindi naman madali na e accept ko lalo nat ang sabi ni tatay noon ay pilit niya akong kunin sa kanya. Sinabi naman sa akin ni Mommy na ayaw din niyang mawalay ako sa kanya kaya ginawa iyon. Isa pa nagsisi na din siya sa pag iwan namin lalo na at rinati siya ng masama ng kanyang dating asawa.

I sat down with my mother, and we enjoyed the cake together while reminiscing about happier times. It was comforting to be in her presence, to feel her love, and to know that she was there for me. We talked about my work, my friends, and my journey towards healing.

"I'm so proud of the person you've become, Sonne," my mother said, looking at me with a tender smile. "You've faced so many challenges, but you've shown incredible strength and resilience."

"Just like you mommy. You also face a lot of challenges at here you are mas naging strong person kana ulit" tinap ni mommy ang buhok ko at ginulo.

_________

More twist sa next chapter kaya wag bumitaw!