14

"hey okay ka lang ba?" Tanong ko ng bigla siyang napahawak sa kanyang ulo. Kasalukuyang papunta kami sa isang foundation day sa isang lugar na sakop niya. Sobrang busy nga niya pala, at ngayon ko lang napansin kung bakit minsan hindi siya maka uwi. "If hindi mo na kaya, i ka-cancel nalang natin to please" pugsumamo ko sa kanya. Umiling sya at inakbayan ako.

Nang makarating na kami ay agad syang lumabas sa sasakyan. Lumabas ako sa ibang pintuan kaya hindi ako masyadong napansin. Kumaway si Lucian sa nga tao na man lalong kinilig ng makita ang mukha niya. I open the umbrella, lumapit ako sa kanya at tinapat iyon.

As we walked together, shielded from the rain, I could see the fatigue in his eyes. It broke my heart to see him struggling like this. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder, offering comfort and support.

"You don't have to carry all of this on your own," I said softly. "You have people who care about you and want to help. Let us be there for you."

" But I have you, Your presence is enough to me Schatje" bulong niya at sinisiguradong walang ibang tao ang makarinig sa amin.

We reached the event venue, and he stepped forward, taking charge of the situation. The crowd greeted him with enthusiasm, and he greeted them back with a warm smile. I stood by his side, providing support from the sidelines, proud of the leader he had become.

The foundation day start with the parade kaya sumakay muli kami sa sasakyan para sasali sa parade. Nag take ng vedio ang mga tao lahat sila kumakaway sa sasakyan kung saan ang governor. Nag picture din ako for memories.

As the parade continued, I couldn't help but notice how tirelessly the governor interacted with the crowd. Despite his exhaustion, he maintained a genuine smile and made an effort to connect with the people he served. It was inspiring to witness his dedication firsthand.

Throughout the parade route, I stayed by his side, ready to offer assistance or a word of encouragement whenever needed. As we passed through the streets, I saw the impact he had on the community, the respect and admiration shining in their eyes.

After the parade, we returned to the event venue where various activities and programs were taking place. Tulad ng mga nasalihan ko na program ay magbibigay naman ng speech si Lucian for them.

As he stood at the podium, his presence commanded attention and respect. The crowd fell silent, eager to hear his words. I stood among them, feeling a surge of pride for the leader he had become.

Inopen ko ang cellphone ko para kunan sya ng vedio. I will post it sa page niya since he give me an authority to use his official account.

"Good morning, everyone," Lucian began, his voice strong and confident. "Today, we gather to celebrate 65 years of growth, progress, and unity. It is a great honor to stand before you on this momentous occasion, representing the city that we all call home."

He continued, speaking passionately about the history of the city, acknowledging the challenges and triumphs it had witnessed over the years. His words carried a sense of gratitude for the community's resilience and a vision for the future.

"I want to express my deepest gratitude to every citizen of this city," Lucian emphasized. "It is your unwavering support and dedication that has propelled us forward. Together, we have achieved so much, and I have no doubt that we will continue to reach new heights."

He spoke of the unity and spirit of cooperation that defined the city, highlighting the achievements of various community organizations, businesses, and individuals. Lucian made sure to recognize their contributions, emphasizing that progress was a collective effort.