1- Dil Nihaad 🌸

5 years later-

It was a whole chaos in Farooqi Mansion... Servants were walking around, ladies were busy in the kitchen, while all the mens were sitting in the living room talking and sipping chai!

The Farooqi mansion was not like this normally. There had to be something special otherwise the Farooqi mansion would be calm and quiet...

"Assalam o Alaikum!" Abd-ar Rahman and Azlaan said in unison entering the house.

[ Peace be upon you! ]

"Wa Alaikum Salam!" The men present in the room replied back.

[ Peace be upon you too! ]

Abd-ar Rahman and Azlaan went towards the men present in the living room and sat on the sofa beside them...

"Aur sunain Kaisa tha ap dono Ka din?" Suleman questioned the two men sitting on each single sofa seat.

[ So, How was your day? ]

"Theek tha Taya Abu, bas kafi thak gaya hun! Boht hi hectic din tha!" Azlaan replied to his Taya Abu while pouring himself a glass of water...

[ It was okay uncle, I'm just too tired! It was a really hectic day! ]

"Aur Abd-ar Rahman, Ap ka kaisa din tha? Ap bhi kafi thakay huay lag rahe hain!" Suleman asked his son who drank the glass of water the Azlaan had pour for him too.

[ And Abd-ar Rahman, How was your day? You also look quite tired! ]

"Ji Abu, Bas aik naya case mila hai! Bas us Ka stress hai!" Abd-ar Rahman said looking at his father

[ Yes father, just I got a new case! It's just that stress! ]

While they all were talking Humna came out of the Kitchen with Halima following behind... They looked at thier son's sitting there with everyone, Abd-ar Rahman and Azlaan saw thier mothers, they stood up and went towards thier mothers so they could get thier blessings and greet them!

"Assalam o alaikum Ami!" They both said in unison and bend down so thier mothers could kiss thier forehead! It was normal routine for them, everyday they would come back greet thier mothers and thier mothers will kiss thier forehead while they also do the same, and all of the tiredness will fade away!

[ Peace be upon you Mother! ]

"Wa Alaikum Salam!" Humana and Halima said in unison after kissing thier sons forehead while they did the same...

[ Peace be upon you too! ]

"Ap dono kab aye?" Halima asked looking at them

[ When did you both come? ]

"Bas abhi kuchi dher pehle, Chachi!" Abd-ar Rahman replied bending over to his Chachi so she could bless him while Azlaan did the same to his Tayi Ami (Humna)...

[ Just a while ago, Aunt! ]

They all sat down in the living room and talked about thier day and other typical thing,

"Hassan! Kuch ata pata hai kab tak aien gay wo?" Abd-al Razaaq asked his son who was sitting on his right side with Suleman.

[ Hassan, do you have any idea when are they gonna come?]

"Ji Abu, 2 din baad ki flight hai un ki!" Hassan replied while Azlaan and Abd-ar Rahman stared at them confused

[ Yes father, They have a flight after 2 days! ]