15 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

Playlist: Maula Mere Maula Mere (sped up)

Ankhein Teri...
Kitni Haseen...
kay inka Ashiq,
Main Ban Gaya Hun...
Mujhe ko Basa le,
In mein tuu...

ISHQ HAI!...

Last night was indeed so, emotional for both the families. Maryam's family had gone to the farmhouse they had here in Islamabad. And Maram was obviously at the Farooqi mansion, with Abd-ar Rahman. 

Today was Walima (Reception), the last day of this whole wedding series. 

It was 9:00 in the morning. The soft sun rays shone in the newly wedded couple's room, filling it with a new ray of happiness and shine. The room was glowing in a soft glow, as Maryam, our newly wedded just woke up from her peaceful beauty sleep.  

She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes squinted to feel the bright sunrays shining on her face but didn't as she noticed a hand blocking the sunrays to reach her already glowing face. She followed the hand, the arm of the man, and stopped on the person's face to spot Abd-ar Rahman staring down at her with his head resting on his head supported by his elbow on the pillow. 

Her eyes trailed down to his naked upper body as her cheeks heated up, with a glow of radiant red. She looked back up at his face and noticed his soft smile, as something churned inside her.

She couldn't help but recall the moments of last night...

FlashBack...

Maryam was escorted to Abd-ar Rahman's room by Amna. Amna helped Maryam sit properly like a bride in the center of the bed as she spread her lehenga around her and pulled her dupatta over her face, as a veil, like it is in movies and dramas.

As Amna was down she stood beside Maryam with a small smile on her face.

"Good luck, bhabhi jaan." Amna spoke teasingly as Maryam showed her hand to Amna as if to slap her at which, Amna just chuckled before covering Maryam's face with the dupatta, leaving the room, and closing the door behind her.

[ Good luck, dear sister-in-law. ]

On the way, Amna spotted Abd-ar Rahman, who was on his way to his room. Amna smiled at him and walked past him, making him all confused. 

Abd-ar Rahman went to his room, he slowly opened the door and entered the room as he gently closed the door behind me after going inside. His eyes landed on her, his bride... who sat in the center of the bed like a bride. He felt his heart thumping inside his chest.

thump...

thump...

thump...

The thumping of his heart was loud in the silent room. He took small and slow steps towards the bed. He stood silently at the foot of the bed, before standing in front of her. His hands were sweating, he would swear he never felt this nervous or anxious in his whole life... he was always so stern, stoic, and a well-composed man. 

He slowly lifted her veil off her face and instead of her, he was the one blushing. Mesmerized by her beauty once again. It's not that he hadn't seen her at the event, but, seeing her all alone, like this, in this state, in his room, as his bride, as his wife...It was all a different feeling, in his mind, in his heart, all was different. 

After seeing her the only words that left his mouth were...

"Ma Sha Allah!" 

"Alhamdulillah!"