13 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

Today was Mehndi/Henna. Everyone was getting ready, busy, with servants rushing around the mansion and the men keeping everything in check. 

Here we were, to Amna, who was busy struggling with a sulking Eman.

"Eman... Acha na, aa jata hai. Ab aise to na na karo." Amna consoled a sulking Eman, sitting beside her on the bed.

[ Okay... Eman, it will come. Don't be like this. ]

"Api, aik hafte se dia hua hai, aur ab ye time aa gaya hai, ab tak jo mehndi ka dress, maine aulteration ke liay dia tha, ab tak nahin aya." Eman replied with a pout of sadness and a frown on her brows in frustration. 

[ Api, I have given it, it's been one week, and now it's this time. Till now, the dress, i gace for alteration haven't arrived. ]

"Acha, chalo, main Ali ko keh deti hun, wo le aye ga." Amna spoke assuring the sad and frustrated Eman.

[ Okay, I will ask Ali, he will go and get it. ]

"Okay?" Amna asked again, at which Eman nodded. Amna softly pinched EWman's cheeks and got up from the bed.

"Okay, now I will go and inform Ali. And, don't you dare get sad again?" Amna warned Eman, who just smiled and nodded, as Amna left the room to go and inform Ali about it.

Amna descended the stairs as she saw Ali busy instructing a worker. 

"Ali," Amna called out to him, standing on the last step of the stairs. 

Ali's gaze turned to the voice and spotted his sister standing at the staircase. He quickly repeated the instructions to the worker once again, and the worker nodded and left. Ali took big steps towards Amna, to reach her fast, as he didn't want to make her wait for a long time.

"Ji Api." Ali stood before her.

[ Yes, Api/sister. ]

"Darasal Eman ne na, apna aik dress tailor to alteration ke liay dia tha, lekin wo ab tak nahin aya. To main keh rahi thi, ke agar ja kar wo suit la dete ho to, Eman kam az kam pareshan hona to band kar de gi." Amna explained the whole situation to Ali, who listened to her with full attention.

[ Actually, Eman had given her dress to a tailor for alteration, but it hasn't arrived till now. So, i was saying if you could go and bring it from the tailor, then at least Eman would stop getting worried. ]

"Ji, theek hai. Main la deta hun. Aur kuch?" Ali replied obediently, making a smile come up to Amna's face.

[ Okay, I will bring it. Anything else? ]

"Nahin, fil hal to nahin. han bas atay huay mere aur Eman ke liay aik chocolate le ana, boht bhook lagi hai, thoda aasr hi kar len gae sham tak." Amna spoke with a smile.

[ No, not at the moment. Yes, just bring me an Eman chocolate, we're really hungry, we will calm our hunger a little. ]

"Jo hukum mere aka. Bas? Ya phir aur bhi kuch hai?" Ali replied playfully.

[ Whatever you command, your highness. Is that it? or, is there more? ]

"Hmm... no, I think that's it," Amna replied with the same playfulness, making Ali chuckle.