12 - Dil Nihaad 🌸

Today was once again a busy day. They all were again rushing around the mansion preparing for the Mehndi/Henna event. Tomorrow was Mehndi and everything had to be prepared, perfectly.

It was Asr time and Amna was in her room praying, she sat on the praying mat with her hands open wide to make Dua. She was wearing a long dress that reached to her ankles and her head was covered in a scarf. She sat there looking up as if looking at the sky, as a lonely tear left her eyes.

"Ya Allah Pak, Ap Rahman o Raheem hain, Ap is puri duniya-jahan ke Khalik-o-Malik hain. Ya Allah Pak, mujhe mere gunahon ke liay maaf Karna. Allah Pak, AP ki main boht boht shukar guzar hun har cheez ke liay, Ap ne mujhe ab tak Jo Kuch bhi Dia." She took a deep breath letting her tears flow as she continued.

[ O Allah, You are Rahman and Raheem, You are the creator of this world. O Allah, forgive me for my sins. O Allah,  I'm very thankful to you for everything, everything you gave me until now. ]

"Allah Pak, us din, 5 Saal pehle Jo Kuch bhi hua, AP ko sab pata hai. Allah pak, Jo Kuch bhi us insan ne mere Sath kia, AP ko sab pata hai. Allah pak, ab wahi maazi Meri ankhon ke samne mur kar dobara a gaya hai, Allah Pak, mujhe is maazi se bacha lo. Main phir us din ki tarha Nahin tarapna chahti, main ne boht azziat Dekhi hai, ab aur Nahin Allah pak. Us darinday ko ab mere samnay anay na Dena, aur agar aye bhi to Allah Pak, mujhe Apne hifz-o-Amaan main rakhna. Mere sath rehna, Allah Pak." Amna cried while making this Dua. She recited some Surahs before saying "Ameen" and got up folding the praying mat and placing it on the table, wiping her tears with the back of her hands as she unwrapped her scarf taking a dupatta over her head like she normally does, and going down to help, feeling at ease.

[ O Allah, that day, 5 years ago whatever happened, You know everything. O Allah, whatever that human did to me, you know everything. O Allah, now, that past has returned in front of my eyes. I Allah, save me from this past. I don't want to yearn like that day, again, I have suffered a lot, but Not anymore, O Allah. Don't let that beast come in front of me again, and if he comes, then keep me in your protection. Be with me, Help me, O Allah. ]

As she left her room and walked down the hallway, towards the stairs, she bumped into someone, her head colliding with a rock-hard chest. She looked up and saw Azlaan with her red and puffy eyes from crying. As soon as Azlaan saw her in that state a worried instinct rose in him as he stared down at her. 

"Sorry..." Amna apologized as she looked back down and proceeded to walk past him.

 "Amna," Azlaan called out to her in his usual, deep cold voice, which had a slight hint of softness in it, as he held her wrist, not tightly but with a very delicate touch. 

"Ji...?" Amna turned her head to him after taking a glance at his hand around her small delicate wrist. Azlaan turned his head to her, and they both stared deep into each other's eyes.

[ Yes...? ]

"Ro rahi thi?" Azlaan added, staring into her hazel brown eyes, examining them, noticing her wet lashes and slightly puffy eyes.

[ Did you cry? ]

"N-nahin to..." Amna immediately denied, blinking her eyes several times, was in that worse of a state that he found out in just a glance that she was crying.

[ N-no... ]

Azlaan knew she was lying, he always sensed it when someone lied or spoke truthfully. He stared at her for some time. Her flushed cheeks, puffed eyes, wet lashes, and her pink plump lips, were slightly parted. Azlaan wanted to say and ask her a lot but held it back letting her hand go as he turned his head away from her with a small nod. Amna took a last glance at him before walking away she rubbed a hand on her eyes once as if there were still any tears there.