6- Dil Nihaad 🌸

It was another hustle day in Farooqi mansion... The ladies were in their rooms praying. After the Jummah prayer (Friday Prayer) they were supposed to go shopping... The men were at the masjid and the women were praying at home.

"Assalam o alaikum!" Azlaan, Abd-ar Rahman, Ali and other Mens greeted entering the house.

"Wa Alaikum Salam!" Humna, Halima, and Safeena replied coming downstairs... the men sat down on the sofas... They all were clad in Kurta Shalawar.

They all were sitting down talking when they turned their heads towards the person hearing the voice...

"Assalam O Alaikum" Maryam greeted coming towards them and placing the tray of fresh juice on the coffee table in front of them. Her eyes met with Abd-ar Rahman who was already staring at her petite figure, wearing a pink kurta trousers with a white organza dupatta covering her head. She blushed and turned to leave.

They all were seated on the sofas placed in the hallway when they spotted Amna and Eman, descending the stairs ready... They came towards everyone and greeted-

"Assalam o Alaikum!" they both said and came forward to the elders taking their blessings, while their heads were covered with dupattas. Amna went towards Abd-ar Rahman bending her head down playfully as Abd-ar Rahman put his hand on her head...

"Jeeti raho!" Abd-ar Rahman playfully responded making others laugh along with Amna...

(stay alive/live long!)

"Chalain?" Amna queried as she sat beside her mother

(Can we go now?)

"We can go after, I get changed into my office attire..." Azlaan said as he got up to leave to go to his room, Amna and Eman nodded...

They were supposed to go with Azlaan to the mall for wedding shopping and Abd-ar rahman would directly go to his office... he wasn't allowed to be with Maryam, even at his house, he would soon be moving to his apartment.

Soon after 5 mins, Azlaan came back fixing the cuff of his sleeves.

"Let's go!" He said as he stood in front of them in his formal office attire. They all nodded and stood up to leave. Abd-ar Rahman stood up to leave just after them, and they all left the house.

Ali sat down in his car and Safeena, Halima, and Humna sat there while Maryam, Amna, and Eman in Azlaans... Even after a long discussion more like an argument, the girls were told to sit in Azlaan's car.

***

"Jab Free ho jaen, to call kar lena!" Azlaan said looking at them by the window.

( Call me, when you are free! )

"Kar len gae, dihan se jana. Acha..?" Halima said to her son.

( We will, Go safely Okay..? )

Azlaan nodded and left after bidding them goodbye... They all entered the mall and started going from shop to shop, looking around to find some dresses for the wedding functions.

"Amna..! Idhr ao," Humna called her daughter and Amna obediently went towards her.

( Amna..! Come here. )

"Ji, Ammi!" Amna asked her mother as she looked at the dress her mother was holding.

( Yes, Mother! )