23 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

✨🌸 BIRTHDAY UPDATE 🌸✨

Dinner was done, and everyone was in their rooms. While, Humna was alone in her room, sitting in the bed, lost in her thoughts, waiting for her husband.

After around 15 minutes, entered Suleman Farooqi, dressed in his usual Shalwar Kameez. Upon seeing him enter, Humna stood up from bed and walked up to him.

Suleman smiled at her. As she got closer to him, he placed both his hands on her hips, pulling her even closer, and closing the gap between them. He brushed her hair away, that was falling on her face, while he admired her and her slightly wrinkled but gorgeous features. Leaning down he kissed her forehead, lovingly. Humna closed her eyes in response, enjoying his kiss. It was normal for Suleman to kiss her forehead each day, every morning and night, but the tingling feeling from his loveable kiss was still there.

"Ah begum, aur kitni Baar mujhe Apne ishq mein Pagal karain gi..." Suleman stated with nothing but only love in his eyes.

[ Ah wifey, how many times will you make me mad in your love... ]

Humna blushed at his statement and lightly slapped him on his chest, making Suleman let out a throaty chuckle.

"Haye Begum, AP ka Maarna..." Suleman made a dramatic expression, placing his hand on his chest, where Humna slapped.

[ Ah Wifey, Your slaps. ]

"Suleman..." Humna whined while blushing.

"Ji, Suleman ki Jaan?" Suleman asked with a smile.

[ Yes, the life of Suleman. ]

"Mujhe AP se baat Karni thi." Humna finally spoke about the main matter, while looking straight up into his eyes.

[ I wanted to talk to you. ]

"Kia baat?" Suleman asked, curiously.

[ What talk? ]

Humna slowly pulled away from his arms, holding his hand and pulling him towards the bed.

"Baithain, phir baat karte hain." Humna made him sit down and she also sat down beside him.

[ Sit, then we'll talk. ]

"Hanji begum, ab bolein." Suleman said after sitting down and removing his home slippers as he pulled his legs up on the bed too.

[ Yes wifey, now speak. ]

"Amna ke baray mein baat Karni thi." Humna spoke while fiddling with her fingers.

[ I wanted to talk about, Amna. ]

"ji bolein. Kya hua Amna ko?" Suleman asked, concerned about his daughter.

[ Yes, speak. What happened to Amna? ]

"Wo..." Humna took a deep breath before continuing. "Amna ab 29 ki honay lagi hai." Humna added slowly.

[ That... ] / [ Amna is going to be 29 soon. ]

"Ji, Ma Sha Allah," Suleman replied with a smile a the thought of his precious daughter. 

[ Yes, Praises to the god. ]

"Main keh rahi thi ke... Amna ab 29 ki hone lagi hai to... us ki... shadi..." Humna was reluctant to bring up this topic, knowing well how much Suleman loved her and kept her like a precious treasure.

[ I was saying that... Amna will be 29 so... her... marriage...]

Suleman knew a day like this would come when he would have to think about getting his daughter married. To give his daughter to a man, who he didn't know would love her, and take care of her like he did or not. He knew it all but was avoiding it. Avoiding this whole topic.