14 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

Another day, and this day was no different than the other busy day, of wedding preparations. Today was, Ruqhsati /  Baraat.

Amna, Eman, Their mothers, and last but not least the Bride, Maryam, all were at the beauty parlor to get ready for the event. Amna, Eman, and Maryam are at another beauty parlor, while Humna, Halima, and Safeena are in the other parlor. 

Eman and Amna were all ready, Maryam was almost ready. So, Eman dialed Ali's number to come to pick them up, while Amna was wearing her earrings.

"Hello? Ali bhai, ap hume lene aa jain, hum ready hain." Eman informed Ali as she sat in the parlor.

[ Hello? Ali bhai/brother, come and get us, we're all ready. ]   

"Sorry Emi, main nahin aa sakta." Ali replied in an apologetic tone.

[ Sorry Emi, I can't come. ]

"Nahin aa saktay? Par kyun, ap ne to kaha tha ap ayen gae?" Eman asked confused.

[ Can't come? But why, you said you would come? ]

Amna who heard this immediately turned her head to Eman's direction and took long steps towards her. Her long steps and balance in heels was impressive. Before Ali could reply, Amna grabbed the phone from Eman's grip and placed it over her ear.

"Kyun nahin aa saktay? Kahan par ho?" Amna's voice was filled with worry and anxiousness as she spoke with quick words.

[ Why can't you come? Where are you? ]

"Main rastay main hun, hall ja raha hun, Api. Ami, Khala, aur Chachi mere sath hain." Ali replied upon hearing his sister's voice.

[ I'm on the way to the hall, Api / sister. Mom and aunts are with me. ] 

"To phir hum?" Amna asked worriedly.

[ Then us? ]

"Ap Abd-ar Rahman bhai ya Azlaan bhai ko call kar len." Ali replied.

[ You can call Abd-ar Rahman brother or Azlaan brother. ]

"Acha chalo, Tum sab ko aaram see le kar jao. pohnch kar mujhe message kar dena. Main kuch karti hun." Amna replied in defeat and worry.

[ Alright, You take everyone safely. Text me when you get there. ]

With that Ali hung up and Eman raised her brows in a questioning manner and curiousness towards Amna, at which Amna shook her head in disappointment.

"Kya hua?" Maryam asked, who was having her Dupatta attached to her head.

[ What happened? ]

"Kuch nahin, Ali nahin aa sakta. Woh Ami, Khala, aur Chachi ke sath hai." Amna replied worried as she sat down beside Eman.

[ Nothing, Ali can't come. He's with Mom and Aunts. ]

"To phir Hum?" Maryam asked back, carrying the same worry as Amna, on her face.

[ Then us? ]

"yahi to nahin pata, Ab bas do options hi reh gai hain. Abd-ar Rahman bhai ya Azlaan bhai." Amna replied staring down at her phone.

[ That's what I'm thinking, we only have two options left now. Abd-ar Rahman brother or Azlaan brother. ]

"Abd-ar Rahman ko rehne do, wo busy hon ge. Azlaan bhai ko bula lo." Maryam suggested as she turned in her seat to face both girls.

[ Leave Abd-ar Rahman, he might be busy. Call Azlaan brother. ]