19 - DIL NIHAAD 🌸

- ABD-AR RAHMAN -

 I stared at her in silence. I wasn't sure, if I should tell her or not. What if she starts being insecure? I know how fragile and sensitive she is. But she was a part of this family now, she was my wife, and she had to know everything. I had to tell her everything from scratch. I was reluctant. At last, I decided to brush it away. 

"No one, just family friend. Don't bother. Focus on m, begum. I haven't seen you since morning." I spoke and wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly pulled her close to me as her hand came to rest on my chest.

"She didn't seem just like a family friend, and the way she was looking at me..." She seemed devoted to knowing the truth. I can't... I can never ignore her. I sighed and stared her her for a while before turning my gaze up at the sky and letting go of her waist.

I had to tell her...

"It's a pretty long story," I replied leaning on the balcony as she stood beside me in the same position but her gaze fixed on me.

"I am all ears." I heard her reply.

It's gonna be a long night...

I took a deep breath before beginning from scratch.

"Abiha was the daughter of Ami's childhood best friend, so... she was with us and grew up with us. She was like a little sister to us all, to me, Azlaan, and Ali. For Eman, she was a great friend and sister. She is of the same age as Eman. Abiha was a very sweet, delicate, and kind girl ever since childhood." I stopped for a while, looking up at the sky and then at Mayam, whose gaze was fixed on me. I couldn't help but smile at her softly, realizing she was glowing as bright as the moon with moonlight shining on her face as well. How I always help the urge to kiss those plumpy lips.

Abd-ar Rahman, control. You're telling her something important. 

I slapped my forehead internally and turned back to look at the sky as I resumed my story.

"She was just like, Amna and Eman for us." I chuckled. "She was very chubby too, which made her pretty cute. She practically grew up with us, she had a heart of gold. I loved that about her. She always called me and Azlaan by our names, with no hesitancy, for which her mother always scolded her but she never listened. As she grew up to be a beautiful girl, we kept her like a precious gem along with Amna and Eman, but..." I inhaled and exhaled deeply and looked down at my hands. 

It still gave me chills, I don't know why...

"Her life was not as bright as others around her, she lost everything, all the light of her life and smiles. One day, she found both her parents dead... They were brutally killed." I spoke further, as a flashback played in my mind.

Flashback

"Azlaan, Eman, Abd-ar Rahman, Amna, Ali... chalo, mere ghar chaltay hai. Mama ne kaha tha ke woh aj biryani banaen gi." Abiha spoke with a cheerful tone in her voice and I smiled pinching her cheeks.

[ Azlaan, Eman, Abd-ar Rahman, Amna, Ali... Come, let's go to my house. Mama said she would make Biryani today. ]

"Han, chalo chalte hain." Ali replied with the same hype.

[ Yes, let's go. ]

"Abd-ar Rahman.." Abiha whined as she tried to push my hand away from her cheek and I chuckled before pulling it away. 

"Acha, chalo chalte hain." I replied with a smile, making them all agree and smile. 

[ Okay, come, let's go. ]