10 - Dil Nihaad 🌸

The youngsters were all gathered in a room discussing the wedding events. As the wedding days were getting closer, there were almost 1 and a half weeks left for the events to start, and as usual, Amna and others took leave from their work and unis.

Amna was currently sitting on a couch in the drawing room, which was big and wide enough for them. Sitting there with a cushion on her lap, she was listening to her baby cousin sister and her little brother bickering. 

"Nahin, Ali bhai," Eman replied, disagreeing with Ali's choice.

[ No, Ali (brother) ]

"Yaar, to phir ab. Baar baar har cheez par na kar rahi ho, ab main kya karun...?" Ali replied annoyed as he sat beside Amna.

[ Now. You are refusing everything, again and again. Now what should I do...? ]

"Ap ki choice hi nahin achi." Eman replied with the same annoyed tone as  Ali, sitting on Amna's other side.

[ Your choice is not good. ]

"Acha to tum hi kuch choose kar lo," Ali spoke in a provoking tone. Amna was staring at them amused and Maryam was sitting with Arsalan on the couch beside the couch where Amna was sitting.

Arsalan was just staring at Eman, and Ali with a smirk plastered on his face. Which Ali did notice and found it odd and annoying. Amna had enough of their bickering, and so did Maryam.

"Acha, Ab bas karo tum dono. Dono mein se koi nahin choose karay ga. Mian aur Maryam kar lein gae." Amna replied giving Maryam a wink as if to inform her about teasing Ali and Eman.

[ Okay, now stop you both. None of you will choose. I and Maryam will. ]

"NAHIN!!" Ali and Eman both exclaimed in unison.

[ NO!! ]

"Kya nahin? Ab hum dono ki itni bhi buri choice nahin hai." Amna spoke teasingly to which Maryam also nodded agreeing with her.

[ What, No? Our choice is not that bad. ]

"Sahi to keh rahi hai, Amna. tum dono ne to is tarha bol bol kar, humara sar khapa dena hai." Maryam spoke, joining Amna in teasing them.

[ Amna is right. You both will eat our head with your bickerings, like this. ]

"Acha na, ab nahin karte, Api." Eman replied sensing that Amna and Maryam were upset with them.

[ Okay... We won't do, Api (sister) ]

Amna and Maryam burst out laughing seeing the worried and tense sad look on Eman and Ali's faces. They both High-fived. Just then they were laughing there was a knock on the door and Abd-ar Rahman entered. Everyone's attention went to him as they stared at him curious about why was he there.

"Maryam, wo...Ami, ap ko bula rahi hain." Abd-ar Rahman spoke in a low nervous voice looking at Maryam who was staring at him with the same curious look on her face as others.

[ Maryam, umm...Mom is calling you. ]

Maryam got up excusing herself and left the room behind Abd-ar Rahman. Once she closed the door behind her after going out of the room, a hand pulled her to a corner making her gasp.

She opened her eyes to see Abd-ar Rahman in front of her, staring at her with admiration. She was surprised by Abd-ar Rahman pulling her in a corner, out of nowhere. 

"A-Abd-ar Rahman..." She spoke meekly, her voice almost like a whisper. Abd-ar Rahman was just staring at her while holding her one hand in his caressing it with his thumb. He was just admiring her while Maryam just stared into his eyes.