5- Dil Nihaad 🌸

After a day, Ali was discharged from the hospital! Now everyone was sitting in the lobby on the sofas placed just before the stairs, discussing Abd-ar Rahman and Maryam's nikkah preparations, meanwhile, someone was impatient looking at his wristwatch every minute...

"Bhai thoda honsla karain, itna gardan mor mor ke agar ap time dekhain gae to gardan main dard ho ga!" Eman teased Abd-ar Rahman who kept looking at his wristwatch, while others present in the room giggled... Ali laughed out loud but stopped when he saw Abd-ar Rahman glare at him

( Bhai/Brother, be patient, if you will move your neck too much to see the time it will hurt! )

"Agar tumhe chot na lagi Hoti na, to main batata!" Abd-ar Rahman said at which Ali gulped thanking God for his condition that he's injured... He can't even imagine him running around the mansion with Abd-ar Rahman running behind with his Peshawari chappal...

( If you hadn't been injured, I would've told you! )

Amna and Eman laughed at Ali's condition. Their wait was finally over as everyone heard the sound of the main door opening, their attention diverted from their bickering to the door, seeing Maryam, Safeena, Saif-ullah Khan, and Arsalan behind them entering inside the mansion...

Maryam and Abd-ar Rahman's eyes locked with each other, Abd-ar looked at her pair of light brown eyes, crimson red cheeks clad in a lemon color Kurti with matching organza dupata on her head, and white trousers! Her hair was tied in a loose braid with a few strands peeking out of the dupatta that was covering her head, She looked beautiful in her simple attire with no makeup

Her already red cheeks due to shyness were turning more red with his intense stare making her red like a tomato... Maryam and her family were here to stay until Abd-ar Rahman and Maryam's wedding and Maryam's Rukhsati. Although Safeena insisted a lot to her sister that she couldn't stay in the Farooqi mansion but Humna didn't listen, so here they are...

Humna rushed towards her sister and Maryam and hugged them both. She told the servants to take the luggage inside the guest room while she took others to where everyone was sitting... Saffena's gaze landed on Ali who was sitting there with his arms covered in a plaster and head bandaged...

"Haye Allah, Mera bacha! Ye kya, kab, Aur kaise hua?" Safeena asked cupping Ali's face in her hands. Nobody informed her about Ali's accident, Maryam was also shocked by seeing Ali

(Oh Allah/God, my child! When, how and why did this happen? )

"Kuch Nahin khala, bas chota sa accident!" Ali replied to Safeena who looked at him with her furrowed brows

( Nothing khala/Aunt, just a small accident! )

"Chota sa? Puray patiyon main bandhay hue ho Aur keh rahe ho chota sa!" Safeena looked at Ali raising his brows while Amna, Eman, and Maryam snickered at Ali, knowing what was coming ahead! Their khala would put Ali on bed rest and would feed him every homemade herbal phaki or kahwa! ( Herbal powder or tea)

( Small? You're fully covered in bandages and you're saying that it's small! )

Ali glared at the trio sitting on the sofa beside him and signaled them through his eyes to save him while the trio raised their hands in surrender suppressing their laugh! Ali looked at his khala helpless and hopeless because his own sisters betrayed him!

After the worried and affection session, everyone was sitting and continued discussing the preparations of the nikkah while the lovebirds were stealing glances at each other and Maryam blushed...

"Nikkah theme kya hogi?"-Safeena

( What will be the nikkah theme? )

"White and Red!" Amna Exclaimed excitingly, white and red was a great theme for nikkah! The ladies smiled loving the idea.