3

Tw: underage vaping (I told u there was a lot of it srry), mentions of scars, mentions of sh, mentions of past abuse

Wilbur's pov

After Techno showed me around the house and showed me my room last. It was pretty big compared to the rooms from my past homes. (There's gonna be a layout of the house at the end of this chapter)

It had a pretty big drawer that's next to the wardrobe, there's a bean bag chair in the corner, and a desk with a PC and a few on it by a window. (Obviously, there's a bed btw)

"Thanks for the tour Techno," I said to Techno who was just standing in the hallway awkwardly.

"No problem, I'm gonna be in my room if you need me."

I said a quick ok and went to put my stuff away. After I put everything where I wanted and made sure my phone was plugged in and my cigarettes were well hidden I walked out of my room to talk to Techno.

I knocked on his door, waited until he said 'come in' to open his door and walk into his room. I stood in the middle of his room, not quite sure where to sit so I just stood.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I just wanted to talk." I noticed he still had his vape in his hand.

"Ok, you can sit on my bed."

"Thanks. So... what are you doing?"

"Farming potatoes to beat a child."

"What..?"

"Long story." After he said that the doorbell rang. "I guess the pizzas here." 

We both got up and headed to the front door. He opened the door, got the pizza, and paid the guy.

"Tommy! Pizza's here!" Techno yelled.

We heard rapid footsteps coming down the stairs. "When is Dad gonna be home?" Tommy asked after he grabbed his pizza and coke.

"I don't know, he just said he'll be back by morning."

"Ok, I'm probably gonna go to Tubbo's later."

"If you need a ride call or text me."

"Will do!" And with that, Tommy took his pizza and coke upstairs.

"Does he call you to pick him up often?" I asked Techno.

"Yeah, it happens at least 4 times a week," Techno said then walking over to the couch and setting the pizza on the coffee table. "I'm gonna watch a L'Manburg documentary if you want to join you can."

I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. I took a piece of my pizza out of the box.

Time skip brought to you by bench trio

After a few hours, Tommy walked down the stairs and headed for the front door. "If I don't text or call you by 1 text Ran." He said before leaving.

"I'm definitely gonna have to pick him up, Dad isn't gonna be home til like 3 so Tommy can do whatever the hell he wants and not have to worry about having to sneak back in. I'll probably get a text from Schlatt, Tubbo's brother,  in a few hours." Techno tells me.

After the documentary on L'Manburg was done we watched some random movies. 

In the middle of the movie, we were watching Techno's phone lit up. He checked the text and stood up. "Sigh, Schlatt texted me I gotta go pick Tommy up. Do you wanna come?" 

"Yeah, sure." We walked out of the house and got into Techno's car. When he started driving he started vaping again. 

Tubbo's house wasn't very far but Techno told me he didn't want to be carrying Tommy all the way back to the house.