9

Tw: underage smoking, mention of underage drinking, mention of drinking

(ok so I actually have no idea what day it is because I don't think I've ever said it so we're gonna pretend that it's Saturday, ok?)

I woke up and ignored the feeling of going back to sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had a massive headache which is weird because I swear I didn't drink last night.

I could hear Tommy screaming downstairs, which didn't help my headache at all. I patted around my bed trying to find my phone.

When I found it I turned it on and checked my notifications. Quackity texted me saying thank you for driving last night.

I responded saying no problem then went to shower. After showering I got changed and decided that I had been ignoring going downstairs for long enough.

 After showering I got changed and decided that I had been ignoring going downstairs for long enough

I walked down the stairs and as soon as I was visible, Tommy yelled at me, "WILLLLL!!!"

"Good morning Tommy," I said with a smile. Phil and Techno were in the kitchen as well, doing their own thing.

"Good morning mate," Phil said then went back to working on his laptop.

"Good morning." I walked over to Tommy and sat next to him. "So what's the plan today?"

"Did you finish the lyrics yet?"

"Yes, mostly. I can play it for you now if you want." Phil turned his head to us.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Wilbur writes lyrics and plays guitar, and it's fucking sick! He's fucking amazing at it!"

"I didn't know that?"

"He's overhyping it, I'm not that good."

"I'm not! Now c'mon, I wanna hear it!" He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me upstairs.

"Haha ok ok I can walk by myself!" I laughed.

When we got into my room I got out the guitar and sat next to Tommy on my bed. I take a minute to remember the lyrics then start to play.

You know it takes a lot to move me
So if you figure it out, tell me
I'll trace figures on your smile lines
Work out formulae to cure me

And I'm lonely
There I said it
Nine million people
I always seem to add them up

I could go away
I could pack my things and be gone before you wake
You know I've tried hard to love me too
It always seems to fall in, through

Maybe one day I'll live in La Jolla
Drinking cocktails out over the water
My own personal sunset
To give each day its own diploma

And you know it's funny
Amid my backseat taxi jaunts
I'm trying to ignore the skyline
So I don't figure out where you-

I could feel Tommy's excitement radiating off of him. I look over and I swear I could see stars in Tommy's eyes. I chuckled at his reaction and put a hand on his shoulder.