10

Tw- underage smoking (I think that's it)

Wilbur's pov

(It's the next day btw)

"Wilbur, come here!" Phil yelled from his office.

"Coming!" I yelled. I got up from my bed and walked down the hall, into Phil's office. The door was already open so I just went in. "What did you need?"

"So tomorrow's Monday, as you know, and you'll be in the same year as Techno, You might even be in the same classes as him, and Tommy is in year 9 so he's in the same school."

"And we need to get you some supplies. So we'll be going to the store in an hour or so." He told me.

"Ok, I'll just be in my room so call me when we're going," I said then walked back into my room.

When I got to my room I heard violent coughing from outside but decided to ignore it.

I wonder what Tommy's doing right now. I changed my mind. I'm not going to my room. I'm going to talk to Tommy.

I walk over to his door and knock. No answer. I guess he's sleeping or he's with his friends. Either way, it's not my business—Welp time to mess around in my room.

I walked into my room and pulled up Spotify on my phone. I played the first playlist I saw, and played on my phone for a bit, but got bored so I set my phone onto my bed and stood in the middle of the room. Let's see what to do, what to do...

Then my music stopped playing and my phone started ringing. I looked and saw Niki was calling me. I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hi Niki! It's been a while since we've talked." I walked over to the PC in my room and decided to download some stuff.

"Hi, Will! Sorry about that, school has been stressful. Anyway, I heard you went to another house recently, are you still there? And if you are, do you like them?"

"Yeah I'm still at this house, It's good, better than the other homes. I think I'm close to you again. Do you still work at that one cafe?"

"Yup! I just got off work, I wanted to make sure you were good though so I called."

"Well I'm fine, How have you been?"

"I'm great! We should meet at the cafe sometime!"

"Give me a date and the address and I'll be there." I joked.

She laughed a bit, "Hopefully we're going to the same school."

"Yeah, hopefully. Oh shit," I checked the time, it had been like 40 minutes, "Phil said we were going shopping, hey Niki I've got to go, I'm so sorry, call later?"

"Yeah, we can call later, bye Will!"

"Bye Niki!" I said then hung up.

I quickly got dressed and, did my bathroom routine.