14

(Quick little a/n, I will be fixing up past chapters and removing the word 'God' from the story, because I know some people are uncomfortable with it, and will replace it with 'Prime' just so no one's uncomfortable. :] )

Tw- mentions of underage drinking, mention of underage drug use, underage smoking, mentions of past abuse, self-harm, (there's prob more so if you know let me know!)

Third person (no one's POV)

"C'mon Wilbur, you can't just sit there all day. School ended and your ride home is going to be worried about you."

Quackity pulled on Wilbur's sleeve, trying to pull him up but to no avail. Quackity let go of his sleeve then pouted and sighed.

He turned around and said, "Prime you're stubborn." Wilbur chuckled lightly and wobbly stood up.

Wilbur walked over to Q and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "You're so cute when you're annoyed. Did you know that?" Wilbur told him, his words were slurred but Q could make the words out, then put his head on Quackity's shoulder.

Q turned his head to look at him. "Are you ready to go yet Wil?" Quackity asked him with a soft smile.

"Mhm! Let's go!''

While they were walking to the school, Wilbur was practically clinging onto Q for dear life. Wilbur didn't know that, he just thought he was lightly holding onto his friend's arm.

Quackity saw Tommy standing outside next to a car when they got to the school and assumed that was Wilbur's ride.

"Hey, Tommy!" Quackity called out to Tommy and waved with the arm Wilbur wasn't clinging to.

Tommy waved back and stuck his head into the car, probably to tell the person who was driving that Wilbur was there.

When Wilbur saw Tommy, he ran towards him. Unfortunately for Wilbur, he didn't see the part where the sidewalk raised and tripped.

Just as he was gonna hit the ground someone caught him and put him back on his feet.

Wilbur turned his head to see that it was Techno who caught him. "Thanks, Techno!" Wilbur ran to Tommy and hugged him tightly.

"Wilbur! I can't breathe!" Tommy giggled and kicked his feet because Wilbur picked him up from the ground.

"Hello Technoblade." Q crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Hello Quackity." Techno did the same. "So why'd you give my brother drugs huh? So it'd be easier to make your sick fantasies come true?"

Quackity gasped. "Who the fuck do you think I am!? I would never do anything to Wilbur! The guy took drugs and alcohol from my locker when I wasn't there! I was just watching him so someone like you could take advantage of him!"

"Surrreee so what's your excuse on why he got here so late? It's ten minutes past the last bell rang."

"Have you ever tried to get a stubborn, high, and drunk, six-foot guy from your house to here? No, I didn't think so, so shut the fuck up."

"Yo-" Techno was cut off by Tommy yelling.

"Can someone help!? He won't let go!" Tommy tried pushing Wilbur off of him, to no avail.

"Look Quackity as much as I would love to argue with your narcissistic ass, I'd like to get home sometime soon."

"Yeah yeah. Bye, Wilbur!" Quackity waved and then walked away.

Techno walked towards Tommy and Wilbur then pulled Wilbur off Tommy and put him in the back seat. "Alright let's go."

Techno and Tommy got in the car and Techno drove back to the house. When they got home Techno had to help Wilbur into the house so he wouldn't trip and fall.