5

Tw- underage smoking (it's almost like it's a tradition at this point), SA (it's a teeny tiny 🤏 amount I swear and I'm sorry ☹️ also it's towards the end)

Wilbur's pov

When I woke up with a blasting headache. "What the fuck.." I muttered as I held my head in my hands. I looked over to my bedside table and saw a cup of water and aspirin.

I quickly took them and checked my phone. It was 11 am, when did I go to sleep..? I thought to myself.

I decided to take a shower to try to wake myself up. I grabbed some clothes and walked past Tommy's room into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and turned on the shower.

After the shower

I got changed and headed back to my room to put my old clothes into my room. I headed downstairs and saw Phil and Tommy sitting on the couch, while Techno was nowhere to be seen.

He was probably in his room, I don't know. Tommy was chatting his ear off so I decided to put him off his misery.

"Good morning," I said to both of them and sat on one of the armchairs. Tommy instantly shut up and I looked up to see and pretty mad Phil.

"Where were you last night? I thought I said to not stay out too late."

"I um...lost track of time..." I said, hoping he believed my lie.

"I don't want you getting hurt Will, I will call the police if this happens again, ok?" Phil told me.

"Ok.."

"You're lucky, I was gonna pour water on you to wake you up, but Phil stopped me," Tommy said from beside Phil.

I just rolled my eyes at him then I felt a vibration coming from my phone. I pulled it out and saw a text from Quackity. It was just him asking me if I got home alright and if Phil found out. He said that he remembered someone picking me up but not remembering who it was.

I just replied that I got home alright, that my foster brother picked me up, and that Phil didn't find out about anything. At least I think he doesn't know.

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked back up to Phil and Tommy.

"Who was that? What's their name? What do they look like? How old are they? What did they want? Are you dating?" Tommy was asking me millions of questions. I knew he wasn't trying to be mean because he had a wide smile and had no malicious intent in his voice.

"Hold on hold on hold on, first off it was my friend Quackity, he was 1 of my friends that I was with last night, he's 17, and he just wanted to make sure I got here alright, and no we aren't dating he's just a friend I've known for a while."

"How'd you get home anyway? Did you walk?"

"Nah I texted Techno to pick me up. Anyway, what are the plans for today?"

"We were gonna go to the store for some stuff, we need some groceries and some stuff for you. I know you said you didn't want anything but I feel like you should get some stuff."

"Um ok.. When are we going?"

"We're going in an hour. Could you tell Techno that we're leaving in an hour please?"

"Yeah of course," I said then got up and headed upstairs to tell Techno.

I walked up to Techno's door and knocked, but didn't go in. "Um, Techno? We're leaving to go to the shops in an hour."

"Ok, thanks for letting me know Wil."

I walked back to my room and decided I wanted to smoke for a bit until we went to the shops.