15

Tw- arguing, body shaming

Third person (no one's POV)

In the morning Wilbur woke up with his arm stinging like hell.

Of course, he knew it was his fault but he could still complain about it.

So he got up out of bed and started getting ready for school. (Same uniform as last time obvi) After he showered and got dressed he rewrapped his arm and went downstairs.

"Wilbur!! Good morning!!!" Tommy yelled as Wilbur walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Tommy," Wilbur said as he sat down. "Morning Phil."

"Morning mate," Phil said, then sipped his coffee.

"Do you want my toast Wilbur? I'm not hungry." Tommy slid his plate of toast to Wilbur without waiting for a response.

"Thanks, I guess?" Wilbur took a piece of toast off the plate and played on his phone while waiting for Techno to be done.

After Techno was ready for school, he went downstairs and made some cereal and coffee for himself. They didn't have to leave for school for another 15 minutes so they weren't in a rush.

A few minutes later Phil got a notification on his phone about an email that he had to answer so he went upstairs to his office. "Bye, boys!"

"Bye Phil/Dad," All three of them answered.

After a minute of silence, Tommy decided to break it. "So are we gonna talk about yester-"

Wilbur cut him off with a stern, "No."

"What why!? Wilbur, you were drunk out of your mind, what do you mean we aren't gonna talk about it!?"

"Tommy I've been worse, so no, we aren't gonna talk about it."

"But why'd you get drunk at school out of all places!?"

"I've brought alcohol into class before Tommy, this is normal for me."

Techno watched them go back and forth, not having anything to say.

"What if they called Dad? What would you have done then?"

Wilbur shrugs. "I don't know and I don't care. Honestly, I'm not scared about what he would've done, Tommy. Nothing can be as bad as what some other people have done to me."

Tommy hopped off his chair and stomped away. "Fine! Be like that! I don't care!"

Wilbur watches him stomp into the living room and sit down on the couch. Then Tommy started to angrily text someone on his phone, probably one of his friends.

"He's right about you getting in trouble Wil, try not ditching school in the middle of the day."

"You can't tell me you haven't skipped school before."

"I have, but I wasn't drunk and high out of my mind when I did," Techno lied. He was way worse when he skipped school.

"Mhm, sure. Whatever you say." Wilbur said, not really believing him, then went back on his phone and continued to eat toast.

After Techno finished his coffee he set his mug in the sink and headed over towards the front door.

"Come on idiots, let's go," Techno said as he left the house.

Tommy hopped off the couch and Wilbur left the kitchen to the car. Tommy got a snack for school from the pantry and headed outside to the car.

The car ride to school was silent as Tommy wasn't talking so there was no noise, it was kind of weird. Techno was kind of stuck in the middle, he cared for Wilbur and didn't want him to get hurt, but he couldn't say anything because he would be a hypocrite.