17

Tw- eating disorder, arguing (if that's not all, please let me know!) 

Wilbur's POV

When the bell finally rang I got up so fast I almost tripped, I was so glad that that class was over. I gave Q a quick hug and said goodbye then bolted out of the door, accidentally completely forgetting about Sapnap. 

I stopped by my locker before making my way outside of the school. I saw Tommy and Techno standing outside of Techno's car and Tommy looked upset. 

"Hey Tommy!" I waved at him as I got closer to the car. I just wanted to forget what happened today and go home, but I could put on a happy façade for Tommy. 

Instead of the cheery response that I was used to, I got a short, "Hi." I frowned and raised an eyebrow at him. He ignored me and got in Techno's car. I noticed what could've been a bruise on Tommy's arm, just under his sleeve, but brushed it off as a trick of the lighting. 

A gestured towards Tommy to Techno, slightly asking if he knew what was happening. 

He shrugged and said, "Your guess is as good as mine." Then got in the car. 

I followed and got inside the car then Techno started driving back to the house. When we got there all 3 of us went upstairs, Tommy went to his room, probably to talk to his friends, Tobbo and Ranbob or something, can't remember. 

Me and Techno dropped off our stuff in our respective rooms then both headed down stairs, although we had different destinations. 

Techno went to the living room and I went to the kitchen, where I saw Phil sat at the table on his computer, typing something. 

I was just going to grab a water bottle and go back upstairs to my room, so I wouldn't bother him. But apparently Phil had other plans because he stopped what he was doing and turned to me. 

"Hey mate! How was school?" 

"Ah- um it was alright, ya know, school." I mentally facepalmed at my answer. 

Phil seemed to think my answer was funny cause he got a good chuckle out of it, fucking weirdo

I grabbed 2 bottles of water from the fridge and noticed a picture that I hadn't seen before. It was of a beautiful lady and Phil. I had seen her in other pictures around the house but never got the chance to ask who she was. 

"Is this your wife?" I ask Phil. I turn to face him and see that he has a sad smile on his face. 

Did something hap- I suddenly remember a conversation I had with Tommy when he said his mom had died. 

"Um sorry, you don't have to say anything..." 

Phil shakes his head and sighs. "No it's alright, yes she's my wife, but sadly she passed away a few months ago." 

"Oh, I'm sorry..." 

"It's not your fault mate you have nothing to be sorry about," Phil said with a sad smile. 

When he turned back to whatever he was doing on his computer I took it as my sign to leave and went back upstairs to my room. 

I sat on my bed and heard coughing outside my window again. Seriously, does this person need cough drops!? 

Ahem anyway... 

I started thinking about what happened today with Schlatt and I just feel worse. 

I mean, I must be the problem right? I must have said or done something that told him I want this right? 

So maybe if I just ask him to stop, he'll stop right?