18

Tw- none :D 

just kidding 

Tw- underage smoking, underage drinking, sneaking out, rape, arguing, duct tape on someone's mouth 

(not in order btw) 

Wilbur's POV 

(Wilbur's outfit today btw) 

Phil poured a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter, his back facing the wall, as he watched Techno and Tommy go back and forth with each other, making sure they didn't get too rowdy

"Hey Phil, can I go to my friend's house tonight?" I ask, prepared for him to say no. 

"Hmm depends, what time?" 

"Around ten." 

"Let me think about it." 

"Alright." 

Better than a no. To be honest I'd just sneak out if he said no. 

I look over to the two arguing idiots and notice multiple bruises on Tommy's arms. He's been wearing more jackets and long sleeve shirts lately so I haven't seen them before. 

A few minutes later Tommy stomped upstairs, fuming. Ehhh I should probably talk to him about that. 

I get up and follow him upstairs to his room. When I get up there he's already in his room so I knock and wait for an answer. 

When I do get one I open the door revealing Tommy and his room. He was sitting in his chair at his desk facing me. 

"What?" 

"I uh, I noticed you had a few bruises on your arms." 

His eyes go wide and he fumbles to put on a hoodie then says, "they're from gym." 

Mhm surreee all those bruises are from P.E. I totally believe that. I mentally roll my eyes. 

"Are you sur-" I got cut off by Tommy. Rude bitch. 

"Yes I'm fucking sure! Now get the fuck out of my room!" Tommy yells. 

My eyes widen slightly and I back out of his room and say, "Alright well if you need anything you know you can talk to me," then close the door. 

I enter my room and flop onto my bed. I pinch the bridge of my nose and groan. 

Fuck this I'm going to go smoke. I hop off my bed and grab my cigarettes and lighter then head downstairs.