6

Tw- Tying someone to a chair- (look idk) (Oh my prime a chapter without underage smoking or vaping? It's a miracle!)

Wilbur's pov

I quickly changed into a different outfit that consisted of a white colored shirt, a sweater, and khaki pants.

(something like this)

After I got changed I grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs

After I got changed I grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs. I ran outside to Phil's car, hoping they hadn't been waiting too long and that I wouldn't get yelled at for taking too long.

Techno was in the front typing on his phone, probably texting one of his friends, I don't know I didn't ask, while Tommy was sitting behind Techno and talking to Phil.

Well, he was talking at Phil. I think Phil drowned him out at some point.

"Hello, sorry for taking so long," I said. I half expected to get yelled at but instead, I got a, "It's fine mate, we didn't wait that long."

He started driving and Tommy started talking to Techno. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, because I wasn't a part of it. That was until Tommy started kicking Techno's seat. I guess that Techno said something that upset Tommy cause he started shouting insults at him as well.

The kicks started out light but got progressively harder. They got so bad that not only was Techno's seat visibly moving up every time, but Tommy's seat was moving too.

Phil tried to get Tommy to stop but it just didn't work. I could tell Techno was getting pretty annoyed at Tommy's antics. I also tried to get Tommy to stop but just quit after 5 minutes.

Techno yelled something to Tommy but I had my hands over my ears so I didn't quite catch it. I took my hands off my ears for a second.

"Phil pullover." I barely heard Techno say over Tommy's screaming. Oh did I mention that Tommy was screaming? Yeah, Tommy was screaming at the top of his lungs. He had given up on coming up with insults and just started screaming.

You'd think he was getting kidnapped or murdered. Phil pulled over to the side of the road and Techno got out of the car and opened the trunk. He came back with duct tape and rope.

And he fucking duck-taped his mouth closed and tied his legs and arms to the chair.

Phil turned to me, "Look we know it's not the best solution and it's not morally correct but that's the only way we can get him to stop."

"We've tried everything, and this is the only thing that works. If we could do anything else we would trust me, I don't like this either. He doesn't do this often because he knows that Techno does this." Phil said to me.

When Techno was done he went to the trunk again but this time he came back with a fluffy blanket, put it over Tommy, and tucked it around the sides.

Tommy was glaring at techno harshly. If looks could kill, Techno would be 6 feet under.