16

Tw- underage smoking, body shaming (kinda), slight sexual assult

Third person (no one's POV)

Wilbur spent most of History getting to know his new friends.

They seemed like good people, although they did say some things that unsettled Wilbur but he brushed it off by saying that he was just being paranoid.

His History teacher seemed chill, it was either that or he didn't hear them talking, which Wilbur doubts since they were being kind of loud.

Soon the class was over and Wilbur was dreading his next class, gym (or p.e. whatever you call it).

He was highly considering just skipping the class and finding something else to do. Maybe smoke and play on his phone for the whole period.

It's not like he'd be the only one to skip gym, plenty of people who don't like gym just skip.

Plus the gym coaches probably wouldn't care. Not many kids like gym but they're forced to take it all four years of high school.

Wilbur groaned and closed his locker before making his way over to the gym.

Mid way through his walk over to the gym he said 'fuck it's and turned around. He'll just tell them that he got lost or something.

As Wilbur was walking around, avoiding teachers, he heard a yelp and someone or something hit the ground from around the corner.

Now normally Wilbur would have minded his own person but he decided to be a bit nosy.

When Wilbur rounded the corner he saw a short guy with blue hair on the ground that Wilbur didn't know. (Which isn't very surprising since this is only his second day-)

And standing over the guy was the familiar pink haired teen of his temporary house.

The shorter teen was bruised and Wilbur assumed the guy was crying because he could hear sniffling. Techno looked up and straight into Wilbur's eyes.

How Techno knew he was there, Wilbur had no idea but instead of sticking around any longer he just decided to give Techno a quick thumbs up and left.

He decided he'd just go to his locker and get a few of his cigarettes to smoke somewhere. Well that was the plan but he somehow got lost and ended up in a different hallway.

He made one wrong turn and that one wrong turn turned into 9 thousand different turns. But it worked out because he eventually found his locker.

He grabbed his cigarettes and lighter out his bag that he left there the previous day, and shoved them into his pocket. He was glad he left them there yesterday. He really needs them at the moment.

There was about thirty minutes left of that period so Wilbur walked behind the school where there weren't any cameras and pulled his cigarettes out.

He lit one and took a long drag from it before slowly exhaling the smoke from his lips. He took his phone out and scrolled on Twitter (I refuse to call it X) while taking a drag from his cigarette every once and a while.

Time skip brought to you by Gary the gay slug

About 25 minutes and 4 cigarettes later, Wilbur was rudely interrupted by someone texting him, 'see u at lunch!'

When he realised it was Quackity who texted him he checked the time and saw that the class would be ending soon he stood up and dropped his current cigarette then crushed it under his foot and went inside the school again to look for Quackity.