7

Tw- panic attack (I think), abuse, uh carving skin? (if there's anything else please let me know I'm not great at tws TmT)

Wilbur's pov

When I woke up I felt a weight on top of me. I looked down and my vision was filled with fluffy blonde hair.

Tommy was laying on me. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I had a text from Q asking if I wanted to go to the park at the same place as last time at around eleven pm.

Obviously, I said that I'll be there.

It was around 7 in the morning and I wanted to go downstairs but I didn't want to wake Tommy up. So I didn't. I just played on my phone for a bit and waited for Tommy to wake up..

Then he actually woke up. "Good morning Toms."

"Mornin'," he said groggily. "I'm tired.."

"You can go back to sleep if you want, no one's making you wake up."

"Mmmmmm" He then turned over and went back to sleep. Since he was no longer holding on to me for dear life I decided to take a shower.

I grabbed some clothes as quietly as I could and left my room. It wasn't very dark in the hallway but I could still see some light come out from under Techno's door.

I couldn't tell if those were his leds or if it was the light coming from his PC. I didn't really care though so I just went to take my shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went back to my room.

Tommy was gone but I expected that. I took a pretty long shower and he probably woke up and went to his room.

Wait, did I ever respond to Quackity? I think I did... oh prime that's gonna bother me if I don't check

I pulled out my phone and made sure that I had responded to him. I did respond. I just forgot if I had or not.

After that, I headed downstairs to see if Phil had woken up yet.

When I got to the bottom of the steps I heard the loud voice of Tommy. I think that means Phil's up. He could be talking to Techno though.

I walk a bit over to the kitchen and see Tommy talking to Phil. Phil saw me first.

"Hey mate, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine thanks for asking."

"I'm gonna go wake Techno up, there's cereal in the cabinet, Tommy can show you." Phil said then headed upstairs.

Me and Tommy were just talking when we heard Phil yelling. Then we heard Techno yelling.

They were having an argument. A pretty bad one at the sounds of it.

I put my hands over my ears because it was getting louder. I shut my eyes and tried to block out the noise.

But it wouldn't work. The two voices morphed into one and when I opened my eyes, I wasn't at Phil's house anymore.

It was his. And I was in my pathetic 14 year old body.

"Nonononono not again." I was shaking and my breathing was uneven.

My eyes flew around the room trying to find where the yelling was coming from.

The next thing I knew I was in a closet that was cracked open. The door flew open, most likely leaving a hole in the wall.