12

Tw- underage smoking (I think that's all)

Wilbur's pov

When Tommy fell asleep I pulled my blanket over him so he wasn't cold and let Tommy sleep while I played on my phone.

Knock knock I looked at my door and saw Techno walk in. "Have you seen Tommy? Phil needs hi- oh never mind, I'll tell him he's busy."

He left my room and Tommy woke up a few minutes later.

"Good morning sunshine." He sat up and sat against the wall.

"How long was I asleep?" He rubs his eyes to wake himself up.

"Only a few hours," I checked the time on my phone, "dinner should be done soon," I told him.

"Alright." He felt around in his pockets and pulled out his phone. I heard him laugh so I looked up at him, "Haha! Wilbur look what Tubbo sent me!"

Time skip brought to you by a cage (a cage for a cage :) )

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" We got up and headed downstairs. Phil and Techno were sitting in their normal spot and talking when we got to the table.

We were having, rice, steamed broccoli and bulgogi tonight. (suggested by @oneill40 I looked it up and it looked delicious 😋) Tommy ate quickly like always and began talking about what he did today.

Time skip brought to you by scrambled eggs

In the morning I was awoken by my blaring alarm and a few minutes later I heard a groan from Tommy's room. After lying on my bed for a few minutes, trying to go back to sleep, I decided I should probably get up and get ready for school.

(Wilbur's outfit/uniform)

When I was done getting ready I put my earbuds in and went downstairs

When I was done getting ready I put my earbuds in and went downstairs. I saw Tommy sitting at the counter with his head down, Techno was sitting two seats over, on his phone, so I sat between them, like normal, and ruffled Tommy's hair.

"Good mornin," Tommy said, although his words were muffled.

Phil turned around, "Oh good morning Wilbur! I was just going to check up on you," He handed me a bowl of cereal, "Okay so, as you know, you're going to school today so when you go into the school you'll get your schedule and be ready to go!"

I nodded and ate my cereal. Tommy eventually left the counter and went to do whatever. After I ate my cereal, I went back into my room to get my backpack. I quickly stuffed the 3 packs of cigarettes into my bag. I put my phone, lighter, and earbuds into my pocket and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Tommy putting on his shoes and Techno standing by the door. "You ready to go?" Techno asked me.

"Yup! All good!" I walked over to them as Tommy was standing up.