An Online Dom

Akk was practically hyperventilating as he stared at his phone. He couldn't believe he made such a mistake. He had sent such scandalous pictures to Ayan. Though the guy had reassured him he hadn't seen them still it did nothing to calm him down. What the hell was wrong with him? Like what happened back at Ayan's place wasn't bad enough. Akk wasn't sure what was it about Ayan that made him fuzzy in head. He wasn't a virgin, he had been in relationship before but never had he been so pliant for anyone and they weren't even dating. He was sure Ayan was definitely going to kiss him but he was glad that he hadn't. Office romance wasn't on his bucket list. They never ended well for anyone involved. And as for that matter, Ayan didn't look like someone who was interested in dating.

His phone pinged with notification. Damien had messaged him goodnight. He had met Damien online on a dating app and had kinda connected in some ways. They both hadn't been looking for long term relationship and were just there to satisfy some sort of itch. They obviously hadn't shared much personal details, their conversation mostly revolved around some sort of role playing. In simpler words, Damien was acting as his dominant while Akk was the submissive. Akk had wanted to try it out when he read few books regarding BDSM. It was more of a curiosity than anything else but once he got into it he couldn't get out.

After stressful day at work, he needed a way to relax and just not think anymore. Damien helped him in doing that. They never did anything both of them hadn't mutually agreed to and they had their safe word. When Akk was following a command or letting Damien take the lead, he felt tension seep out of his body and his mind turned lax. It was best sort of relaxation for him. It satisfied a part of him that had always been a people's pleaser. Being obedient was a part of him nd having someone to guide him through that was liberating. Damien knew what boundaries to toe and what not to cross. It was perfect blend of pleasure and pain. Damien did punish him if he didn't follow a command but it was all in perfect bracket of what they had already agreed on.

Damien had been funny and sweet since day one and had never crossed the line even though Akk practically gave him all the control. At the very beginning they had agreed this was just a short term thing and not to get too attached. Damien would sometimes send him stuff he wanted Akk to wear like those skirts or toys he wanted Akk to use on his body. Though Akk didn't want Damien spend money on him, Damien assured him it made him dominant side feel sated to take care of him. He had been skeptical about wearing skirts at first but soon couldn't get enough of them. They made him feel pretty and wanted. And he couldn't deny that they made his legs look long and good.

They hadn't met face to face yet. Akk hadn't been ready for that and Damien respected his decision. They had started with chatting and then proceeded to phone calls and video calls. But still meeting in real life scared Akk a little. This arrangements between them was more like a friends with benefit thing without actually doing anything together. Akk had told Damien about Ayan because it kinda felt wrong to be attracted to someone while he was involved in such a way with Damien. Though Damien had reassured him they could end it if he got together with the guy or this wasn't something he should be feeling sorry about. It did ease his mind a bit.

He had tried some BDSM clubs at the beginning but soon realized it wasn't the right place for him. Some people considered bdsm as a free pass to control and abuse another person. It's like they are allowed to straight up beat up someone just because they submissive. They kinda get confused between a submissive and slave, to them it's all same. And safe word doesn't really mean a thing to them. Akk was lucky he met Damien. The man was well versed in bdsm and took it seriously and respected Akk wishes at all point. Consent is the base of entire relationship between a dom and sub (of every relationship for that matter) and it needs to be respected all the time. Just because someone said yes to something yesterday doesn't mean you get to ignore their 'no' today.

Amber was giddy with happiness as her crush turned boyfriend took her out on their first date. She took special care to get dressed today and was pretty confident she was rocking the outfit.

Date was as dreamy as she had anticipated

Date was as dreamy as she had anticipated. The movie and dinner afterwards were full of talking. They had talked about this and that. Amber couldn't believe that the guy of her dream shared so many similar interests as her. But one thing worried her was the bruise on his arm. She had wanted to ask about it but the way he covered it quickly made her stop. It looked a sensitive matter and she was going to treat with delicately. Maybe not yet but when he trusts her enough she would do her best to help him.

She came back home by 9 pm and met with a grumpy Ayan standing in the living room. She rolled her eyes contemplating the barrage of questions to be flung her way.

"Where were you?"

"I went on a date. I told you yesterday I would be going."

"But I said no."

"You say no to lots of things. I still do them."

"Amber. I'm serious right now."

"Phi, I'm fine. I'll be okay. I really like this boy and he's really good to me. And if he ever does anything to hurt me I'll tell you immediately. You should trust my judgment a little."

"I just can't help worrying." Ayan sighed.

"I know but I'm stronger now. I can hold my own in fight until you get there to help me."

"I need all information regarding this boy."

"Sure." Amber skipped happily to hug her brother. "I love you."

"Yeah." Ayan smiled.