Meant To Be

Mew was making breakfast while the guy from last night was bundled up in blankets on the couch watching TV. It felt as absurd as it sounded. He didn't know how it ended up like that. He had only carried him home because he was too drunk to think straight and he felt bad about leaving the guy on the side of road. He hadn't thought about how he would deal with this in the morning. He sighed in exasperation, he didn't want to deal with a crybaby of all things when he was battling with a hangover.

Gulf had calmed down and now he was embarrassed beyond belief. How was he supposed to get out of this mess. Why had he started bawling like a baby? That had been so pathetic and he literally wanted smack his head on table. In his entire Casanova life, he had never been so unbelievably pathetic after a hook up. He never stayed over neither did he let the other guy walk all over him and here he had done both of them. He was bundled up in blankets while Tv droned on in front of him. He felt like a bratty child who had been distracted by the Tv to stop further tantrums. He felt his phone vibrate on the table and picked it up instantly. It was Akk calling him. Finally the guy had got time to return his calls. Maybe he should leave him hanging as revenge. He decided against that, he had been petty enough for the day, he didn't need to add more.

"Hello, Gulf?" Akk asked unsure.

"Yeah."

"I.....We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About our marriage. What else?"

Gulf sighed, "You weren't keen on talking when I was calling you yesterday."

"I...I was busy."

"Yeah right. Mr.Comics was so busy." He taunted.

"What? I really had something important-"

"Our marriage isn't that important, right?"

"What?"

Gulf immediately turned around. Mew was standing behind him with breakfast looking pissed off. He gulped nervously wondering why was the man glaring at him.

"Who's-"

"Let's meet in evening. I'll text you time and place." Gulf quickly cut the call.

Mew slammed the plate on the table and fixed his glare on Gulf. "You're married?"

"Um.....No."

"Then?"

"I'm about to get married." Gulf explained.

Mew scoffed at the total indifference in Gulf's tone, "So you were going to cheat on your fiance?"

"No. Why would you think that? We aren't married yet." Gulf didn't like the accusing tone.

"Are you for real? What you were trying to do yesterday was cheating whether you guys are married yet or not doesn't matter."

"I have already explained it to him that I don't want to settle down."

Mew looked at him in disgust, "Oh god, I pity whoever is going to marry you."

"Wh-"

"If you don't want to settle down then break off the wedding."

"I can't. It's more like a business deal between our parents and company."

Mew raised an eye brow at that, "Rich kid with rich problem. If you can't break off the wedding then honor it. Don't make a joke out of your partner."

Gulf felt the anger rising within him, "Why are you taking his side? You don't even know him. Why do you think I'm in wrong?"

"I don't need to know him to understand that you're a jerk. You were practically throwing yourself at men when you're about to get married. That's cheap behavior."