Tainted Skin

Ayan felt like he was seconds away from killing someone. That someone could be the guy touching Akk in an inappropriate manner with a disgusting smile on his face. Ayan had come to the office for his weekly meeting with Akk and instead of being greeted by Akk's cute smile he walked in to see his Akk being harassed while he was trying to do his job. Akk looked like he was going to cry any minute. Ayan literally busted through the door startling the two people inside. He glared at the ugly potato, scathing words at the tip of his tongue but Akk held his hand pulling him back.

"Who are you? What's the meaning of such rude behavior?" The man said in disdain as he took his hands off Akk.

Akk spoke before Ayan could curse at the creep, "Sir, I'm sorry for his behavior. He's....um, my friend. We have some emergency I think. I'll have to go. I have given you all the details. Sasha will follow up on the rest."

Akk quickly walked out of the room dragging Ayan with him. They stopped at the end of the corridor. Akk realized with a flush that he was still holding Ayan's hand, he let go of it rather reluctantly.

"Why did you stop me? You should've let me punch him."

"No. He's the new sponsor of our company. You can't punch such an important man."

"That freaking creep deserved to have the hell beaten out of him."

Akk frowned at the look on Ayan's face, "Why are you so angry?"

"Are you for real? He was harassing you."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I didn't think you would care."

Ayan scoffed in disbelief, "Do you think that low of me?"

Akk's eyes widened at the look of hurt on Ayan's face. It made his heart ache to have hurt the boy in front of him. "No, it's not like that. I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

"I'll be fine. I wish you would worry about yourself half as much as you worry about others."

"I'm sorry."

"Akk, stop walking on eggshells around me. You can be just be yourself without feeling apologetic. You don't have to be sorry for every word that leaves your mouth."

Though the words were said in stern voice, Akk could feel the underlying concern.

"Let's go, I'll drop you home."

"Huh?"

"You seriously aren't thinking of going back to work, right?"

"What else am I supposed to do? I just can't ditch work like that."

"It's our weekly meeting anyway so just let Mew know we'll hold it at my place.

" I-"

"Akk please, just for today forget about others. I don't want you to go inside and pretend to be okay."

"Fine." Akk texted Mew informing about his plan as he got into the car.

Akk was sorting through his thoughts. He felt much calmer given the circumstances, maybe it hadn't sinked in yet. The leer in the man's voice, the disgusting way his eyes had raked over Akk's frame, the unwanted touches, it all made him feel ashamed. An irrational thought, even he could tell amidst all his self loathing that it wasn't his fault yet he kept digging his nails in his palm to distract himself. He had seen some people look at him inappropriately but it was the first time someone had dared to touch.

Akk was wrenched out his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder his mind went blank, all he could process at that moment was that someone was touching him. He did not want that, he wanted to be far away, not here where people could hurt him. He flinched away from the hand, squeezing his eyes shut to block out whatever harm was coming his way. Ayan was shocked seeing him react so defensively to his touch. He pulled back his hand and gripped the steering wheel tightly. Akk ducked his head down in embarrassment. He had not meant to react like that.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked in a small voice.

"What? No, of course not. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I overreacted-"

"Oh God, we need to have a serious conversation. I am taking you to my place."

Akk was dreading whatever conversation they would have. Ayan looked angry regardless of what he said. It was obvious he was mad at him, who else would he be angry if not him. He gingerly sat down on the couch when they reached Ayan's house. Ayan went to get a glass of water for him.

"You want to shower?"

"Huh? Now?"

"Yeah, I want you to be as comfortable as possible for when I knock some sense into you."

Akk pouted at his choice of words, "You are being mean to me."

"Go take a shower. I have kept clothes for you on the bed. I'll cook something for us to eat in the meanwhile."

Akk stood up walking to the bathroom not understanding why Ayan was acting so weird. As he took off the clothes, his mind wandered to the dark place, his skin burnt where that jerk had touched him. He rubbed at his skin with more force than necessary hoping to get rid of those disgusting touches. The clothes were little small but comfortable enough. Ayan had whipped up a simple lunch of fried rice. They ate in comfortable silence neither attempting to start any conversation.

"You cooked so let me do the dishes." Akk offered as the put the dishes in the sink.

"Go sit on the couch." Ayaan ushered him out of the kitchen.

Akk plopped down on the couch not sure sure what sort of conversation they were going to have. Ayan came to the living room and kneeled down in front of Akk who was staring at him in confusion.

"How are you feeling right now?"

"Fine."

"I want you to be honest with me."

"I am really okay."

"Do you want to call your parents?"

"Why?"

"To tell them what happened today."

"No, it's not important enough."

"Akk-"

"Can we not do this right now? I don't-I just want to forget it for now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we can have serious conversation later. I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm tired." Akk whined.

Ayan smiled at the pout forming on Akk's lips, he liked when Akk whined. "Okay, you should sleep then."

Ayan stood up but Akk pulled him back, "Don't go." Akk frowned, "I- cuddles."

"Does Akk want cuddles?"

"Yes." Akk nodded quite aggressively.

"Whatever you want."

Couch was big enough for two of them as they cuddled together. Akk would embarrassed about this later on but right now he felt content. He wouldn't want to be anywhere else, being in Ayan's arms was the best thing that has ever happened to him. He wasn't going to ruin it by thinking about the future. Akk held onto Ayan tightly scared to let go. The constant feeling of Ayan rubbing circles on his back lulled him into sleep.