Man in Corset

"A-Are you.....? You really mean it?" Akk stuttered as his face blushed five shades darker.

"Yes." Ayan was rummaging through his drawer looking for his sketches. They were chilling at Ayan's place after a stressful week at work full of last minute changes and tight schedule. They hadn't got time to be intimate after that night two weeks ago.

"B-But.....It's not- How can I?" He could hardly formulate a complete sentence.

"What's wrong? Is it the color? I wasn't sure about your favorite color but I have noticed you own lots of black outfits so I just went with that."

"It's not about the....color."

"You don't like it? That's okay. I could return it-"

"No. I...like it. I j-just-" Akk couldn't complete his sentence with how much he was stammering.

Ayan frowned at his boyfriend's nervousness but when his eyes trailed down he smirked. "Is my boy getting excited at the mere prospect of getting dressed up?"

Akk pouted at the teasing, "It's not just dressing up. You're going to draw me. It's making me nervous."

Ayan smiled at the pout adorning Akk's face, "You don't have to do this if it's making you uncomfortable. You can say no, Akk. I won't be upset."

"I'm not uncomfortable." Akk bit his lips to will away the blush, "I....Ayan... P-Please."

"What are you begging for, love?"

"I don't k-know. I just-"

The air changed completely, Ayan snapped into control, a dark look in his eyes, "Get dressed now."

Akk felt breathless at such display of dominance. He immediately took off his clothes and picked up the dress Ayan had brought for him. It was pretty and sinful. He got dressed as fast as he could while maintaining the eye contact with Ayan. Ayan looked hungry, like he could eat up Akk all at once and Akk would let him.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" Ayan breathed more to himself.

Akk stood there waiting for further commands. He could feel himself slipping in submissive mindset already. The feeling was euphoric and freeing. He needed this so desperately and his boyfriend was giving it to him. Giving up control to Ayan was definitely one of the best feeling in the world.

"Get on bed, bub." He made few more adjustments to Akk's pose until he was satisfied.

"Are you comfortable, Akk?"

"Yes.

"Color?" They had started using traffic light system to check in if Akk was comfortable with whatever they were doing.

"Green."

"You look absolutely stunning, sweetheart. No one can carry it like you do." Ayan praised knowing it would make Akk a bigger mess.