The Devil's View

Damien could feel his blood boil as he waited for Akk to show up. How dare Akk ignore him? He had thought Akk would finally understand how he felt but it didn't look like that. He didn't love Akk, not in traditional sense of word. He had met the guy on BDSM chat forum. It was supposed to be a simple fun chat to get off but the guy was so innocent Damien felt bad for him. There were lots of shady people on such sites and it could end bad if you aren't careful. Damien thought it wouldn't be so bad to just entertain the guy for a while and get some enjoyment out of it. Yet the more he got to know Akk, the more he was intrigued by him. Akk was a very lonely and love starved guy. He readily opened up to Damien like he was desperate for someone to befriend him. Damien didn't mind, he was good at making friends and having Akk as friend wasn't that bad.

The first time Akk asked to do a scene together, Damien had been apprehensive. He liked the genuine connection they had build over weeks and he wasn't sure it would stand the pressure of a bdsm scene when one of them was an amateur. Akk had a biased view of what bdsm could or would entail. Damien had seen all the facets of this dynamic and did know how to handle most of the situations that could arise. Regardless of his apprehension, he was excited to see the other side of his sweet little Akk. Could you blame him? Akk was pretty for a guy, you had to be blind to not see that. It really amazed him to see that Akk had such a low self esteem with that face. In the hindsight, maybe it was for better, how else would he ever have met Akk if not for his timid nature. A confident Akk would definitely be dating by now.

It took a lot of cajoling to have Akk agree for a video call. He had been very shy and apprehensive but just as eager to please. Their first scene had been not as smooth. They had lots of ups and downs but it had been enjoyable enough for them to keep doing it again and again and again. And now Akk wanted to stop it? Did he think he could take decisions regarding their relationship without consulting him? How naive. This wouldn't end just because Akk wanted it to. The choice isn't his anymore. Damien would have let it go if he wasn't in this too deep. He didn't want to let go of Akk yet, maybe never. He liked Akk. He could say he even loved him. Who was Akk to say his love wasn't real? They had shared so many precious and intimate moments together. Didn't that make them a couple anyway?

Akk was just confused. Damien needed to show him his place. Akk had always needed someone to take decisions for him, someone who would control his every movement, a dom and a master. Akk didn't realize it but he didn't just need that in bedroom but outside of it as well. Akk was a sweet little slave, someone who only knows how to listen and obey. This Ayan guy couldn't handle Akk, couldn't make him feel good like he could, couldn't give Akk what he needed. Akk needed a master, an owner more than a boyfriend and Damien would be that for him whether Akk liked it or not. It was just the matter of convincing him and he could do that very easily. Akk was easy to manipulate and sway, boy had no backbone and his own opinion. He was merely a puppet waiting for his master to pull the strings.

The urge to control and destroy simmered beneath his skin. The amount of self control it took to not force Akk to meet sooner was crazy. He knew he needed to play this carefully, he couldn't rush and ruin everything, it was all meant to fall in place eventually, a step by step. He knew a lot more about Akk than he had any idea about. How could he not? He needed to know everything about his pet to make sure he could take good care of him. It was all for Akk's benefit. Poor thing couldn't take care himself well, he needed someone to do that and Damien would be that person.

One thing he couldn't put under the wraps was his abnormal inclination towards sadism. Akk didn't enjoy pain and refused to indulge into it and that irked Damien a lot. He couldn't show it obviously else Akk would run away. He had to be the safe place Akk would always come back to until he got so addicted he couldn't leave even if he wanted to. He had done a really good job of it until Ayan came into the picture. He found it amusing when Akk gushed about his crush on Ayan. He had thought it would pass away like most of crushes did but things got weirdly complicated when Ayan returned those feelings. Akk thought Ayan was a better dom than him. What a joke. Only he could keep Akk under control. Others could try but would never scratch that itch for Akk.

He had done his background check on Ayan. There wasn't much to the guy. An orphan with a little sister to take care of. Typical lower class story. He was neither rich nor influential. It wouldn't be hard to take Akk away from that good for nothing scum. Maybe it was finally time to pay his little Akk a visit. He should show Akk what he could offer him if he continued to be his sub. Damien had everything a man could desire. Money, connection and looks. What more could you want? Akk would definitely change his mind once they met face to face. His baby was just misguided, nothing more. He will make sure to drag him back to the right track.